Search and Destroy!

"Well Shippo, it was nice of you to show me around and introduce me to your friend but I must go check on my friend." I said looking up to the now night sky. Shippo was a much loved apart of the community despite being a demon and his little pranks. It was awesome seeing his success in the town. He was just a little kid when he first arrived in this village and thanks to Kagome the villagers dropped their guard around him. Once they did that they were able to see past their differences and see Shippo for the lighthearted spirt that he was. Honestly who wouldn't love Shippo? I could tell that even Inuyasha, who I was told was constantly having arguments with Shippo, cared for him. My only wish was that Shippo was a girl and Rin was a boy. Why because then I could sing 'Foxy Lady' by Jimi Hendrix and it not be weird because he's a boy. Don't question me on my logic, you all know music makes the world go round!

"Oh....okay then I better help Rin get ready for the journey tomorrow anyways.....thank you again. It really means so much for us." He said before scurrying away from me. I walked to the forest where I smelt my pack with a little more pep in my step. They had made a little camp fire. Prince was laying off to the side with the twins and Isamu was on the opposite side of the fire looking ticked. I would have turned around and walked away but two things stopped me. One, I wouldn't do that to the twins Two, he looked up and saw me in that moment.

"Why are you actively looking for Him! I thought you hated him and never wanted to see him ever again!" He asked me coldly as he glared daggers at me. I stiffened up and sat between the twins and him.

"Look here, I'm not happy about this but I meet someone who needs my help. The point of this journey was to learn the lay of the land and help my people. I want to be an active member of the community."

"You could have sent them to the Western Palace!"

"You and I both know he's not there nor will he be. He hates that place more than I do apparently!"

"Why does this girl need his blessing?"

"Because she's his ward. He saved her life and cared for her as a child. Then he dropped her off at a village to learn to live like a young girl should. Hard to believe, that's why I want to help her. As far as I know my mate doesn't like anyone. He's as cold as a block of dry ice! I want to know what made her different or even the circumstances behind this freak show of feelings. Lord Sesshomaru does save and take care of anything unless it serves his purpose in some way. I don't think she could serve a purpose to him in anyway." I said ranting. 'If only I had a soap box to stand on.'

"I still don't like it." Isamu said stubborn stubbornly while pouting much like a child.

"Once again my dear friend. I don't like this either."

"Can't you appoint someone else to do it?"

"Um...let's see here. NO! Look if I feel uneasy around him how do you think anyone else will feel? Good lord I wouldn't be surprised if he has caused heart attacks! I bet that makes up about a third of his kill count!" I said think of people just dropping dead from fear of him. 'Yeah, I see it happening.'

"No kidding." Hikaru said dryly. We all looked to on another before we erupted into a fit of laughter. This is why I loved my monkeys, they knew how to make someone laugh.

"But seriously they must lock up and just fall over like fainting goats!" I said then bleated like a goat and went stiff before falling over. This cause the twins to start hooting like the monkeys they were.

"Ahhh what are fainting goats?" Kaoru asked once all was calm again.

"Oh goats that when scared go stiff and fall over effectively passing out." I said.