Interview with the Vampire, I mean demon

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT! HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER SORRY IT TAKES ME A LITTLE LONG TO DO THIS STORY ITS GOING TO BE LONG AND COMPLICATED SO I DO A LOT OF CONTEMPLATING. PLUS MY LAST CHAPTER FOR MY OTHER STORY GOT DELETED SOME HOW SO I HAD TO TYPE IT OUT ONCE MORE.

"Holy cow!" I breathed out when Ari opened the door to my living quarters. It wasn't a five star room but it far exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a futon on the floor and a dresser that's it.

It did have a futon on the floor that had white sheets and a blue cover that had darker blue crescent moons on it much like the crescent moon that adorn Lady Inukimi's forehead.

There was a desk with a chair with blue cushions on it with a fireplace of to the side. On the other side of the room was a vanity mirror with a low desk with several drawers and a pillow on the ground to sit on.

I walked in and headed straight for the door and slide it open. It was a balcony that gave me a perfect view of the gardens and the forest beyond. It was breath taking to say the least. I was so happy there was railings because I'm scared shitless of heights.

"Here is where you can wash up but if you ever wish to enjoy a hot soak ask for directions to the guess bath house. I'll come for you when dinner is served." Ari said opening up another door before she left and shut the door behind her.

"Thank you Ari!" I blurted out before the door could close all the way. I huffed and sat myself on the ledge and let my feet dangle between the rails. As long as I had rails to grip onto I could handle my height fear.

'Okay damage report. I've been hocus pocused hundreds of years in the past or a different universe for all I know. The enchantress that is at fault for my being here is a twenty year old in a five year olds body. Furthermore, she has no clue how to send me back or how I came to be here specifically. I'm now a dog demon who is supposedly powerful though I have no idea the extent of my abilities. The enchantress's head is on the chopping block if I don't get some Lord to like me. I can only assume he's an asshole from what I have heard and the fact that they were so desperate to find him a girlfriend that they resulted to magic.'

'Yep I'm fucked. I've got to keep that enchantress alive just in case she can send me back. That means I'm going to have to play Lady bad ass dog demon. I could run off but that would get me nowhere seeing as I don't know where I am, what power I have, how to use them and the dangers that lay beyond the protection of Lady Inukimi and Sora.'

I flopped onto the bed and shoved a pillow in my face. I allowed myself to cry. I have this theory on why men cry less than women that makes me feel better about crying in general. In opinion, tears are liquid testosterone and if women didn't cry to release it they would get all manly and have inflated egos. Men cry to get rid of excess testosterone so they don't become cold hearted bastards. So I refer to crying as shedding liquid manliness. Stupid I know but it makes me laugh thinking about it.

After I stopped shedding my manliness I got up and decided to gawk at myself in the mirror. Not, to be vain but for the same reason babies look at themselves in mirrors and then touch their reflection. This body is new to me, I just want to learn about it.

"I've gotten taller, I think. My hair is longer but puffier, I rather like it." I thought aloud. My hair hadn't changed though, I still had the slashed bangs that draped over one eye and shorted letting the other eye see unhindered. 'I've always wanted black hair anyways.' I though with a shrug. My eyes, still puffy from my tears, are an electric blue with white rimming my pupil.

"I've got these......tattoos?" I brushed a finger over it and my eyes widen and a huge grin threaten to split my face. "Wow, it feels smoother than a babies butt!" I exclaimed giddily running a finger all my fingers over both marks under my eyes. It was a few minutes before I had my feel of the sensation.