Seven days in hell.

JMJ- HEY GUYS IM BACK! SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY! AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER I KIND OF TOOK A MINI VACATION WITH A FREIND OF MINE WHO I HAVENT SEEN FOR SOME TIME AND SINCE IN GOING TO JOB CORPS SOON I WONT SEE HIM SO LIKE EVER! ANYWAYS BUT IM BACK AND ALSO......VEGETA WHAT THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT MY STORYS VEIWS POWER LEVEL?
VEGETA- IT'S OVER 9000!!!
JMJ-WHAT OVER 9000!!
JMJ-THEIR YOU GUYS HAVE IT! REMEMBER I OWN NOTHING AND REVEIW! THE STORY CAN NOW FINALLY BEGIN!

You know teens and even young adults enjoy playing seven minutes in heaven. I have never, ever played that game and you know what? I think it's come back to bite me in the ass! I am now playing the ultimate seven minutes in heaven game which I have affectionately named, Seven Days in Hell! Here are the rules! The first night you have to get laid by whoever is in the room with you! Then for the other six days you must fight off the others advances to screw you again! Fun game right? WRONG!!

I woke up on the eighth day and ran out the room hooting like an idiot. It was almost embarrassing. I ran into Ari and made her bring me to Katsu. It was rather early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet. However, Katsu was already awake and waiting for me.

The second I entered the room he covered his nose up. I felt really aweful after that. Lord Sesshomaru refused to let me take a bath or clean up. Saying some bull about it being part of the bonding. I think he just enjoyed my misery. Katsu said he expected the smell squashing my theory of Sesshomaru enjoying my misery. I immediately apologize to Katsu and had Ari take me to the guess bath house.

Oh and guess what I was wearing? Yep, Sesshomaru's under kimono shirt. I'm just happy he's taller than me, but I wish he was even taller or I was shorter. I was about five nine and he had to be like six two. Needless to say the damn thing only went to my upper thighs. Which wouldn't of been so bad had I not been wearing nothing underneath.
I had Ari go get me a pair of pants like Sesshomaru's and a kimono top for after my bath. Oh and did I bathe! I scrubbed myself raw, even more so then the servants had. I felt dirty in more then one way and I was determined to fight it off with soap and body oil! As I did I couldn't help but to relect on the last seven days of my life.
The first night I slept soundly and woke up sore! like it wasn't aweful especially since I'm a demon. Wow, you know I almost miss being in pain as much as a human should. It kind of makes the rest of life more enjoyable like a breat of fresh air when your freind locks all the windows in the car and farts. The second you get out of the car your so releived and the air just smells so fresh. That or I'm a ranting idiot right now, but you get the idea. Though I guess it's still cool and comes in handy.

Lord Sesshomaru was already up and was sitting at the foot of the bed. I had grabbed his furry boa in my sleep and cuddled with it. When I opened my eyes and looked up at him he looked a little stiff. I chalked it up to morning after nerves. Just hoped he didn't ask if he was good. Cause I would of lied and told him he was aweful just to hurt his manly pride. I snuggled up to the fur because it was so soft. I sighed happily and buried my face into the damn thing. I stopped when I heard a low gruble coming from the foot of the bed.
I didn't have time to ask him what was up before the fucking boa came to life and wrapped around me. It dragged me to him till I was in his lap. I yelled in my suprise and tried squirming off his lap but that ended with me being poked. Not by a finger either.

I told him no, I felt icky and sore. He kept me on his lap with that damn fur and asulted my lips. Of coarse once I bite into the fur it retracted itself and I was home free. Apparently that thing was highly sensitive. Let just say I was smiling evily at the other side of the bed while he glared at me. He told me never to do that again and I told him the same thing. Oh the rest of that day was so much fun! Not, he didn't really speak to me but tried a few more times to sudduce me but all failed. I told him my obligation to mate with him was full filled and that for here on out any sex would be strictly if I want to. He didn't take kindly to that. He actually pulled the alpha card. I told him to shove that alpha card up his ass, which was still on full display by the way.