The Agreement

HEY GUYS! GOING TO JOB CORP IN A MOUNTH! SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING EVERYDAY LIKE I USED TO. THIER IS SOME STUFF HAPPENING KEEPING ME PRETTY BUSY! ANYWHO I OWN NOTHING AND IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A REVEIW PLEASE. I SPEND THREE HOURS OR SO WRITING THIS A REVEIW WOULD ONLY TAKE YOU A MINUTE OR FIVE.ALSO THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHAPTER......NOT FOREVER JUST... WELL MY FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP. WHICH IS RESULTING IN LOW MONEY AND THE NEED TO MOVE. THAT BEING SAID IM STILL GOING TO WRIGHT A CHAPTER A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY BUT......I MAY WON'T HAVE INTERNET. GOOD NEWS, WHEN I GO TO A FREINDS HOUSE OR SOME PLACE WITH FREE WIFI YOU GUYS WILL BE GETTING ALL THE CHAPTERS THAT I HAVE WROTE. BAD NEWS, YOU GOTTA WAIT FOR THEM.

TWO DAYS

"Milady, I've come back with news from Elder Jun." The owl demon that I sent out said as he landed on the ground beside me.

"Proceed." I said getting serious.

"Elder Jun is troubled by the number of our losses but is pleased that we made use of the hide and bones of the enemy. She sends that the war with the East is going quite well and that she sees a victory in the near future. Her advice to you is to hold on until she can defeat the East. Once they have been subdued she will direct the full attention of the Calm Lands to the South. If worse comes to worse, Lord Sesshomaru's offer will be the necessary." He said. 'Great! Just gotta hang tight then the full army will be at my back ready to kick a little ass!' I thought enthusiastically ignoring the last bit of the message for a reason.

"Good job, rest a little. We'll be off in a few hours." I said before turning around and smelling the air for Isamu.I picked up his sent and I raced off for him to inform him of the news. Once I had him in my sights I lunged for him

"Ohhhhh Isamu!" I said flying through the air with my arms out stretched. 'Give me a hug you over grown intelligent monkey!' He turned right as I was an inch from him and we were both sent to the floor with me on top. I got up and grabbed the sides of his cloak and jerked him up and down. I had a bright eyed and smile expression on my face, I was hyper for some reason today.

"Alex! Get off of me!" Isamu said slapping my hands away with a stern frown.

"OH BOY DOG PILE!" I heard Hikaru call before I was pushed back down on Isamu by a force.

"Oh oh oh I love dog piles!" Kaoru happily said before more pressure was added to my back. I craned my head up and saw both twins sprawled out on top of me. Isamu, with a grunt, pushed me off him causing the twins to also be pushed off.

"Come on you three! Stop goofing off!" Isamu scolded making me get up. I kind of felt like a child getting yelled at by their parent....opps!

"Got good news general Isamu!" I said popping up and saluting him. He just give me a deadpan look, he's been putting up with me all day. My hyper attitude is a way for me to fight off depression, or guilt.

"And...."

"Elder Jun says sit tight as she kicks the East's ass! Once she does well be swinging full force." I said.

"Good, that makes me feel better knowing that the war on the East is going smoothly. The faster that's resolved the faster we can focus on the South. We can't hold a candle of hope beating them without our full army. Heck I have doubts on doing so with our full army, but I need to believe. I don't want to have to spend my lengthen life miserable. Then again what's one life of misery compared to hundreds of lives ending, friend or foe.

"Yeah, once the men get the finishing touches on the village I want everyone to take a nice long break for the rest of the day. Get some rest then be ready to head out again by sun rise. We got to lay low but were not just going to stand around with our thumbs up our asses." I said getting serious once again.