The Begining of Something Awful

JMJ-HEY GUYS! I DECIDED TO BE EXTRA NICE TO YOU. THIS SONG WAS PICK FOR IRONIC REASONS WHICH ARE THE BEST REASON. NOW GENTALMEN, TO ANSWER THE AGE OLD QUESTION. *IN THE MAJORS VOICE*

ABRIDGED ALUCARD-GO GET ME A DRINK

JMJ-FUCK NO YOU'VE BEEN HOGING LEGEND OF DRAGOON FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS!

ABRIDGED ALUCARD-*YOU WILL GET ME SOMETHING TO DRINK THEN CONTINUE WRIGHTING THAT CHAPTER*

JMJ- I WILLL.....GET YOU...SOMETHING TO DRINK.....THEN CONTINUE...... WRIGHTING........ THAT........CHAPTER *WALKS OFF*

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- YOU PEOPLE ARE WELCOME NOW REVEIW AND SAY PICKLES SO THAT WHEN SHE CHECKS ON HER REVEIWS SHE GETS CONFUSED. ALSO ANY KILL LA KILL FANS OUT THEIR?

ALEX- YOU HORNY....LETS DO IT! RIDE IT...MY PONY! MY SADDLE'S... WAITING....COME AND JUMP ON IT! *SINGS WHILE DANCING INTO THE ROOM

ABRIDGED ALUCARD-*RAISES EYEBROW* WELL I'M GOING FOR A WALK. *GETS UP AND TAKES PS3 WITH HIM* MUHHAHAHAHA

ALEX-*TAKES OFF HEAD PHONES* WHERE THE FUCK IS HE GOING WITH THE PS3? JMJ IS GOING TO NUTTER HIM..........*SHRUGS PUTS BACK ON HEAD PHONES* RIDE IT MY PONY! *DANCES TO KITCHEN.*

Two small villages have been completely destroyed near our southern borders. They are a small band of dragons and lizard demons, or so the reports say. The villages were burned down a long with the live stalk and crops.

A villager had traveled as fast as he could to the city.

The human lords near the south have all sent me letters requiring protection. 'It was insane, why is the South attacking us. Wait don't answer that, I know why. They heard that the Calm Lands are now ruled by a female so they automatically assume they can come in and take us over. Shit travels around faster than my old small town school.' I sighed reading the last of the letters that Mako and Ira brought me.

"I think we should send out some people to take care the mini army but we don't know how many demons are in it. I don't want to gather the whole army march down to the southern borders and their only be like ten demons. That would leave us vulnerable if the east or north decided to attack." I said pushing the letters away from me.

"Yes, this is true but we don't want to send out ten men and their be twenty demons, also dragons are very powerful creatures and the lizards are crafty." Jun said.

"Hmmmm......how about a force of forty? It's a little much but it shows we're serious about protecting our lands." I suggested.

"Yes, ten monkey demons, two owls, ten pandas and koala demons and eight weasels should do nicely." Jun mused aloud.

"Actually that's perfect the monkeys and koalas are good for combat in the forest. Pandas are like our tanks. The owls are going to be the leaders of the assault because of their wisdom and ability to scout out the air. The weasels are just cunning and good back up for the pandas." I said liking how Jun thought." Great let's send word to the Lords and Ladies of the clans requesting their men to defend our southern borders." I said getting out a piece of paper.

"The Lord of the South must truly think that having a woman in power would make our lands weak." Katsu tisked.

"He obviously never had a real woman because women are freaking dangerous." I said with feminine pride.

"That's very true......." Katsu agreed then shot his mate a look in which she smiled almost evilly back at him. I chuckled and began to wright the four clan leaders.

The next day I walked out the hut to get some air and there was the troops. Coming into the city all decked out in their respective armors.

"That was easy...didn't know they had staples easy buttons in this time period." I said nodding my head in appreciation and surprise.