↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹

   ?

When Chu Rong just fell into a coma, she also heard that they wanted to sell Huang Jin'er.

Just now they had a reason to sell Huang Jin'er, but now that they have woken up, it is impossible for them to sell their daughter again.

"Going to the city? What are you going to do in the city? Mom, are you going to buy clothes or candy for Jin'er?"

Chu Rong's eyes flickered for a while, knowing that this mother-in-law had no good intentions, she deliberately asked Mrs. Huang back.

Mrs. Huang was furious, she didn't know how much she spent here, if Chu Rong hadn't been unconscious, she really wanted to pull Chu Rong's ears.

"The life at home is hard, and you don't know how much food was wasted raising your family. It happened that someone in the city took in a little girl, so I sold girl Jin together, so that you can have food and drink, so that the whole family won't lose money. They all starved to death."

The Huang family is not rich, but it is not enough to sell their sons and daughters to fill their stomachs. Mrs. Huang is talking nonsense.

"Our second-bedroom family has indeed lived in the Huang family for many years. You know how much you eat and drink. Moreover, I also did a lot of work for your Huang family. Everyone is even, you can't sell me daughter."

Chu Rong's eyes kept flickering with anger. There are three people in their family, how much can two children eat? Although she was an adult, the Huang family never gave her much to eat, at most two bowls of porridge a day, and she was so hungry that her chest was stuck to her back every night.

Now this old lady Huang still wants to use this as an excuse to sell her daughter, which is simply unreasonable.

"How much work can you do with your sickly body?" Mrs. Huang snorted coldly, directly covering up all the contributions Chu Rong made to the family in the past.

The sister-in-law Huang Wangshi on one side also spoke up, looking aggrieved.

"Brother and sister, what you said is wrong. I have done a lot of work in this family, so my family can eat and drink well? If there is still a husband who is working hard to make money outside, our family would have starved to death Yes. Mother is pity for you, and she has tolerated you until today."

Her original appearance, coupled with her flattering face, made her look even more disgusting.

Chu Rong lowered her face and said with a sneer: "Since you have said so, then even if I sell Jin'er, if I still can't eat enough in the future, should I still sell Jun'er and myself?"

Huang Wangshi choked, unable to think of words to answer, thinking maybe Mrs. Huang would really do this, so she could only look at Mrs. Huang.

Mrs. Huang narrowed her eyes, and a ruthless look flashed in her inverted triangle eyes.

"You lose money, how dare you talk nonsense? Do you want my old lady to tear your stinky mouth out?"

As she spoke, she took two steps forward, as if she really wanted to do something.

In the past, Chu Rong at this time was too frightened to look directly at her.

But at this time, Chu Rong just looked at her coldly, and snorted coldly, "Am I talking nonsense, you know it in your heart. I'm fine now, if you dare to betray Jin'er, I will let the whole village Everyone knows that you are a cruel mother-in-law who sold her granddaughter for money."

Chu Rong put her arms around the two children, and looked at her mother-in-law unflinchingly. Seeing that the mother-in-law was wearing bright clothes, but her two children were in tatters, Chu Rong felt a little sad.

"You, you dare to threaten me?"

Mrs. Huang didn't expect that this little daughter-in-law who had always been obedient would dare to confront her now.

As long as you are an individual, you will care about your own reputation, and Mrs. Huang doesn't want to be poked in the back and abused secretly.

"I'm not a threat, I'm explaining the consequences to you. I'm fine, but you still want to sell my daughter, so don't blame me for fighting you hard."

I don't know if those memories are too real, Chu Rong feels the same now, she and her two children have suffered so many grievances in this house, her voice is a bit louder now.

Old Mrs. Huang's face was very ugly. She raised her hand and slapped Chu Rong.

Chu Rong was being held by two children with both hands, so she could only raise her head back, avoid the slap, and kicked it out at the same time.

Where did Mrs. Huang think that this daughter-in-law would dare to make a move, and she was kicked in the abdomen immediately, and she took a few steps back, and fell to the ground with her buttocks.