50| His sacrifice

I let out a soft breath and forced my lips to curve into a smile. "Thank you, Alex, your words right now really mean a lot to me. I'll be sure to engrave them on the wall of my prison cell."

He chuckled in between his cries and covered his mouth with his hand. "Another thing I adore," he whispered and I laughed.

"You're strong enough to stand on your own now Alex, and now you're also standing for me at the company... speaking of- how's that going?"

He quickly put himself together. "There's going to be a board meeting tomorrow about the new chairman and Carl is taking the lead from what I can see. But you said your dad would appear on the day right?"

I nodded and poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue. "Yep, then give him time and release the documents and tapes. Work with Kenna to expose to two companies."

He nodded immediately. "I'll do anything you say, sir, just give me the command."

"Bring the company down and expose everything. And most importantly protect Quinn. That's my last command for you as your boss."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Quinn

"What's it?"

"It's just a charity event, we'll just look around and I'll get to talk to more businessmen. You really don't have to go if you don't want to-"

"How won't I? It'll be our first official outing as a couple. I'm ready Ace. I mean before now our relationship was fake but we both know how we feel now so it'll be less awkward."

"Okay, love, your dress and everything you need is in the room. I'll be waiting here," he smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

I squealed in excitement as I made my way to the room and heard him chuckle. My hands grazed the black box on the bed. I opened it to reveal one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever set my eyes on and a soft gasp escaped my lips. I got undressed and slipped into it, the material fitted me perfectly and formed a second skin on my body.

"Ace-"  I called while poking my head through the door to see his back facing me with him on the phone.

He raised an eyebrow before ending the call and walking over to me. He was already dressed in a black shirt and suit but he placed the suit jacket and the couch before making his way to me.

I opened the door wider to his entrance and revealed myself. His eyes trailed from my neck slowly down to my heels and he whispered something softly before meeting my eyes.

"The zipper," I muttered and led him to the mirror while holding his index finger. I moved my hair over my shoulder to give him access and heard him take a deep breath. His hands held my waist before he moved them to the zipper and slowly zipped me up. I could feel his staggered breaths on my neck as he leaned in closer and our bodies became one. His hands wrapped around my waist like a snake and his soft lips whispered a kiss on my shoulder making a shiver run down my spine and a moan escaped my lips.

"You're so beautiful my Quinn," his silvery voice filled my ears. "As much as I love this dress on you, I want it off."

"The event..." I managed to let out as he continued to leave a trail of kisses on my next and bare shoulder.

His hand softly cupped my boobs and my nipples were so hard it hurt. "The event can wait... I want to be inside you now Quinn."

Our gazes locked in the mirror and he proceeded to softly graze my neck with his teeth while pinching my nipples at the same time which immediately sent me into a frenzy of pleasure. My head fell back to his shoulder and I could feel his hardness pressed against my bum which just increased my wetness.