Chapter 13: Rise of Flockchouchou

A/N: This will be where Flockchouchou will make they're return and try to win the Rage Orb at Canterlot High's Music Showcase, which would possibly end up as a Band Battle.

After finding where a Rage Orb would be, Dark Matter and the Dazzlings were heading to a cave where many people wanted to explore but didn't yet, due to it being small.

Once they got to the entrance, Dark Matter stopped them all before they got any thurther.

Aria: What is it?

Dark Matter looked at the Purple Haired Siren as she looked back at her. After taking three of the Mane 7's Magic, Dark Matter changed form and Style again.

 After taking three of the Mane 7's Magic, Dark Matter changed form and Style again

Princess Dark Matter(4th Form)

Dark Matter: Even the smallest things can have big surprises.

She then tapped a bit of rock, which crumbled a little.

Adagio: Ok, so this will be a suicide Mission, but we still have to get it!

Aria: Sonata, your up!

Dark Matter stopped them again, as she brought out Applejack again.

Applejack: What the hay do you need me for?

Dark Matter then showed her inside the cave.

Dark Matter: Retrieval! Get the Rage Orb and I'll give you your Magic Back!

Applejack thought it was a bad idea, but she had her Magic so she had to go down to get what was below it.

Once hitting the bottom, she saw it wasn't much, but it still was looking a bit dark. She walked over towards the otherside, only to trip over something, which triggered the cave to crumble and cave in.

Applejack: Why didn't she bring Rainbow?

She then rushed to the otherside before she was crushed by plenty of rocks. She was surprised she made it to the other side. Once she checked the Poldeum, she saw a slot where the Orb was, but also saw it wasn't there.

Applejack: It's Gone!

Once she yelled that, Dark Matter and Adagio was surprised.

Dark Matter: Gone?

Adagio: Where is it?

Applejack: Do I still get my Magic Back?

Dark Matter then got mad after she was being Honest.

Dark Matter: Your freedom will be your only reward! You'll never get your Magic back!

Applejack knew that would of been the case, as she was wondering what happened to the Rage Orb too.

*Insert Intro*