Christmas Special: The Anon-a-Miss Incident: Part 3

A/N: This is the Last Chapter for the Christmas Special. I kind of predicted that this mini series would be short, but I thought it could be a quick one. I'll be adding two Christmas Songs for this Chapter, one that Sahra will be singing front and center.

As the Mane 5 knew who Sahra Brownton was, Flockchouchou getting Close to finding who Anon-a-Miss is and not knowing that 'they' were inside Birdopolis, this Christmas Season was looking like Hope to them all.

As Chet was helping Sahra read the Lyrics to the Christmas Song she was going to be singing, they then felt something that only only Siblings felt.

Chet: So you get why we want you to be singing this kind?

Sahra: Y-Yeah, I think I get it now. Can't wait until the Concert.

Chet smiled, as he then looked at Red and the others, still looking at the Board on who Anon-a-Miss is.

Chet: And until we could clear your name, which is looking like a doozy for all of us, Could we have some advice from who's under there, when did it happen? How did you guess A.J's Nickname?

Sahra thought, since she didn't know about Applejack's nickname after Anon-a-Miss got a hold of it.

Sahra: No idea. I didn't know about that, Rainbow's Grade or Rarity's Shame Closet. I was just having a good time with my... formet friends. I also had my Phone of myself, even once we went to sleep, But in the middle of the night, I felt it moved a little.

They overheard their talk, thinking about something.

Red: So, this all started at a Sleepover? Where was it again?

Sahra: At Applejack's Farm?

Once she said that, they might guess it could be someone who is part of Applejack's Family.

Meanwhile with the Mane 5, they were doing some late Christmas Shopping and some Secret Santa's for themselves, however, it wasn't the same without Sunset.

Birdopolis Mall

Rainbow: What were we thinking accusing our friend on Christmas, of all times of year.

They then looked at a Mannequin in a shops window with Brown hair, reminding them of Sahra.

Rarity: We promise dear, once those Birds find Anon-a-Miss, we'll never accuse anyone over anything ever again!

Mane 5: Here here.

As they were about to leave the Mall, they walked passed a Santa's Workshop, with someone dressed as Santa asking Children about what they wanted for Christmas. They knew it wasn't the real Santa, unlike Pinkie, they still wanted to wish for something.

Applejack: We might be a bit old to be doing that.

Pinkie: But... it's Santa!

They knew Pinkie can't keep her youth side inside of her.