Chapter 15: Blazing Rage

A/N: I might use some parts from another Ninjago Episode, since that's where I always get my inspirations from. Also, for this Chapter, no one's Magic is getting stolen, since I might be saving that for the Next Chapter and the Season Finale.

After obtaining almost all of them, the Birds were taking a break from doing any other jobs. As of that, they went back to their normal school lives, their Band and other things they do.

However, due to other things, they still were concerned on Dark Matter's plan on the Magic she now has and who might be next.

Chet: Five friends from my former school had their magic stolen, and we're still no closer to finding a way to stop Dark Matter.

Chuck: Well, we better relax, because with the Rage Orb's she tried getting, we now have to ourselves!

What he said was true, as they were looking at the Cardboard Box they were keeping them in, surprised it wasn't destroyed yet.

Harley: How Heavy are these things again?

Red: Not much!

They then looked at Red, who was mad at what was going on, but they all knew he was inpatient for not finding a Rage Orb by himself.

Chet: Don't worry Red, we'll find yours!

Red: When? I mean everytime we do get one, it's someone elses!

Harley: We didn't get them for being and having that attertude!

Red then huffed.

Red: Whatever!

Just then, the intercom in their room made an annoucement.

Intercom: Can Red Gekido come to the main office please? That's Red J Gekido to Main Office!

Red then sighed.

Red: Well, things have gotten more exciting, haven't they?

Chet: Can I join?

Red: Sure! The more, the merrier!

Both then left the room to the main office.

*Insert Intro*

After walking around the school, they made it to the main office of the High School. Once they made it, they both headed inside. Once inside, they saw it was a normal looking meeting room.

 Once inside, they saw it was a normal looking meeting room

On one of the seats was Ethan.

Chet and Red: Big E!

Big E: I wasn't expecting you to bring Chet with you.

Chet: I... kind of wanted to join him, thinking he would be in trouble.

Ethan knew both would think that.

Big E: Red can take a seat. Chet, you can leave us. Don't worry, he's not in trouble.

Chet: Sure...

Once Chet left, it was just Red and Ethan, but also another.