Chapter 31: The Quakes of Saga

A/N: The next Five Chapters will be named after the Shards of Saga, which are the main Anatagonists in this series. I know that the Prefectures source of the Curse is unknowned, but let's just confirm what they actually are.

Junko Konno was inside the Plane she died in, going for her own World Tour, starting in Saga. She was then greeted by one of the Plane assistants.

Assistant: Is there anything else You would like, Mis, Konno?

Junko: No. I'm good. Just a bit excited and nervous to be going somewhere new.

The Assistant gave a smile as she was about to leave.

Assistant: Still, I can't believe the real Junko Konno, the Legendary Showa, is sitting on this very plane.

Junko gave a smile as they then left, as she then relaxed on the seat, closing her eyes a little.

After the next few minutes, she then heard a shake coming from outside the Plane, as she then looked outside, seeing both engines were smoking as the Plane then crashed somewhere in Saga.

Just before the Impact killed her, she saw something that didn't look Human, but it was short as the impact exploded the Plane, killing her and everyone inside of it.

Just then, Junko woke up in her Futon inside the mansion. She saw everyone was still asleep, as she then got frightened of what just happened.

Junko: Wha-What was that thing? Was it the cause of my death?

She just thought to sleep it off, but she then started crying from what she might of seen.

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day, Flockchouchou were driving the Fighter truck to the Mansion, as Chuck was driving the Stunt Truck he took from the Gatalympics.

Red: Alright. New Day, new ways to get out World Tour on!

Chet: Yeah, just hope the girls are ready for what will go down.

Chuck then drove the truck next to Red's, as he looked out the window.

Chuck: I'm just surprised no one noticed this thing missing. Can we keep it?

Harley: Sure, they'll file a prison report on you, but knock yourself out!

Chuck: Oh, well glad you see things my way!

Harley: Does he know I was being sarcastic?

Chet: Best not to ask.

They kept on driving to the Mansion. Once there, they all were hanging out with the girls a little, which they then saw Junko was missing.

Chet: Does anyone know where Junko is?

Ai: Don't worry, she's still here in the mansion, but she's locked herself in the attic again.