Chapter 41: The Greatest, Raging Saga of All Times!

A/N: This is the Final Chapter of the Crossover until the second Crossover in mind. This is where both Groups now have to work together to save Saga from the Final Curse in hand, Antimagic Afterlife!

After witnessing the final and the Leader of the Curses, Antimagic Afterlife, in which stole all the Cursed Orbs of Saga that the groups collected, it's Masterplan was about to unfold, which Franchouchou and Flockchouchou weren't gonna let happen.

Chet: That Curse has gotten the better of us. It may of stolen all the Orbs we collected, it is more powerful than all of us combined...

Saki: Your telling me.

Chet: But we're not gonna let it take over Saga! This Prefecture is where Franchouchou began and so will ours! We all may not have Legendary Status, but that didn't let us down!

They were agreeing with what Chet was talking about, seeing he was now confident in wanting to fight back.

Chet: If we're gonna stop Antimagic Afterlife, we're gonna need to work together as much as we can! Don't let your individuality get to you, because this is our Stand! Our Beginning!

Seeing that Chet gave of something motivating was something they didn't think he would do, as Kotaro decided to butt into it.

Kotaro: Most motivational, but here's a small flaw; Where will he be?

Chet gave a smile as he told him in an instant.

Chet: Where your Revenge was; EFS Stadium!

EFS Stadium

Kotaro kind of knew that also.

Kotaro: I was being sarcastic, you know?

Red: Well, what are we all standing around for? We got a Curse to stop!

Saki: Let's go!

They all then left Kotaro's Office as Sakura was about to talk to Chet, but saw he was serious to stopping the Curse.

Sakura: Chet, wait! I want to talk to you... about... something...

He didn't hear as he was already gone, as she now saw how serious she was on being an idol again.

*Angry Birds Anime: Rage Against Saga*

As the final Concert was gonna come underway, their was still some equipment that had to go to the Stadium. Red, Chuck and Bomb were getting everything to the Stadium via the Fighter Truck, as they were greeted by Saki, Junko, Kotaro and Big E themselves.

Red: If your here to watch, get comfy, because this is going to be quite a show.

Saki: It's not that, Blockhead. We're here to help!

Junko: We don't exactly have much time, but maybe with more hands, we'll help you more quicker.

Chuck: Please do!