Chapter 18: Welcome Back to Birdopolis

A/N: Welcome Season 2 of Angry Birds Anime, another part of the series I'm looking forward too. This first part is where Dark Matter returns with a mysterious Ally and to get revenge on Flockchouchou using some new Rage Orbs.

It has been Months after Dark Matter's defeat from Flockchouchou. As of that, she has started planning her revenge against them.

Dark Matter: It has been a few weeks and months after my damned defeat against Flockchouchou. As of that, I discovered and found a Rage Orb they never have or obtained. As of it, I have gained some Victory!

 As of it, I have gained some Victory!

Dark Matter

Dark Matter: As of that, they took all the Magic I took from the Mane 7, but some of it survived inside of me. I'm in my current 3rd form, which I like the most!

After being blasted back to Canterlot City, she found a Black Rage Orb that was causing some severe Blackouts. She obtained it and knew she would use it for revenge.

 She obtained it and knew she would use it for revenge

Rage Chi of Darkness

Dark Matter: With this very Orb, I can get my revengicus on everyone, but first, head back to Birdopolis and kick Flockchouchou Butticus!

She picked up her Rage Orb, ready to implant into her chest. Once it did get close to her Chest, the power was too dark and strong for her, making her get throwned to the other side of her apartment building. The Dark Power made a chain reaction that was also heard from other worlds.

After a while, Dark Matter woke up from being knocked out. Knowing the Orb would be dangerous to handle around her or anyone else, she could use that as an advantage. She placed the Rage Orb inside a small bag and was ready to leave.

Dark Matter: Now then, time to say Sayonara to some... Plucking Birdbrains!

She then cackled to herself as she was about to leave. But before she did, she was greeted by someone who was wearing a Grey Jacket. He was keeping the hood up, making him more mysterious. He stole her bag, took out the Rage Orb and showed it to her.

???: So, you have a Rage Orb? Where did you know where it was?

Dark Matter saw he was serious, as she cracked a smile.