Chapter 29: The Saga of Franchouchou

A/N: I kind of know this sounds like it's mostly Franchouchou, but due to them not working much together, I thought they should be and working together again. The first part is kind of a Dream or Nightmare that Chet's having.

It was the dark of Night as Chet wandered around Saga to Franchouchou's Mansion. He was given Franchouchou's address, in which he was presented to a Mansion that looked like it wasn't lived in for a while.

Chet: Creepy, but I should see the girls, and maybe confess to Idol 1.

Once he entered the Mansion and to get out of the rain, which just started, he saw it was just dark, which gave him some chills.

Chet: Hello? Anyone home?

No answer, as he decided to explore a little. He walked into an abandon room, as a Shadow from outside went passed. He looked at what it was, but it was very quick.

Thinking it was a bad idea, he decided to leave. Before he could, something flew though and smashed the window into pieces. He looked and saw it was Tae, but she was acting weird for some reason, not as weird as she was now.

Chet: 0?

Tae looked up at him and got up, as she then tried to jump at him and Bite him.

He grabbed her just before she could grab him.

Chet: W-What has gotten into you?

He pushed her away as he rushed back into the Living area, planning on leaving and escaping.

Chet: N-Not how I wanted to meet that one.

Just then, as the Floorboard next to him broke, a Hand belonging to Ai came out and grabbed his Left leg. She broke more of the floor as she was crawling out and up his leg. Before he could try and get her off, Saki came out of the shadows and grabbed his Right arm. Just then, as Tae returned, Lily and Junko came out of the floor and pinned his Right Leg so he won't escape as Yugiri came out of the Shadow and grabbed his Left arm.

Once all girls has him grabbed, they all pinned him down to the floor.

Chet: L-Let go of me! Y-Your all not Franchouchou!

Just then, Sakura came out of nowhere as she then sat on top of Chet. He saw she was acting weird like the others like Zombies they were, as Sakura got down to his level and opened her Mouth, going towards his neck before taking a bite out of it.

After she did that, Chet woke up in a panic, as he found himself inside his Rooms Bed. He rubbed his neck, thinking it was just a nightmare. He inhailed and Exhailed in relived.

Chet: It was all a Nightmare. They'll never do anything like that. Well, maybe Tae?

He decided to put on his Beginner Band Clothes to start the day.