Chapter 9: A Secret Threat

A/N: Like they said in a few Chapters before, Canterlot High is now the Sister School of Slingshot High, due to after the events of Friendship Games. This Chapter will also bring in more of the Equestria Girls with more of Flesh tones.

At Canterlot High, Diana Mattor was looking around the School's Band Room after School. She was confident that after what happened at the Botanical Gardens they'll have the Rage Chi. So Far, she found nothing but random stuff.

Diana Mattor: Grr. One of them are handling a Rare Artifact that'll change the might of all Magic! Where can they hide it?

Just then, as she was still looking, one of the Girls came in. She was wearing a Cowgirl attire and had Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

 She was wearing a Cowgirl attire and had Blonde Hair and Green Eyes

Applejack

Applejack: Hey there. Diana right?

Diana knew who she was. Applejack was one of Humane 7.

Diana: Well, I was just exploring the room, trying to find something... Valuable!

Applejack didn't understand what was going on with her or what she was looking for.

Applejack: Well, Sugarcube, if you wanted to look for something, you should of asked. What is it ya lookin' for?

Diana: It's a Green Orb that is constantly Glowing. Do you know where it is?

Applejack didn't understand. She didn't know about one.

Applejack: Well, sorry to say, but I don't recall anything like one of them. Maybe you should ask the others tomorrow.

Diana grew annoyed, until she had a plan.

Diana: You will be sorry.

Just then, Applejack saw that she changed her form, until a blinding light enveloped the entire room.

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day at Slingshot High, the Birds were hanging out in the room, just hanging out as usual. Chuck and Bomb were playing their instruments, Matilda was reading a Magazine about peace and Zen, Harley was just being Harley, Red was doing something for Big E in the room and Chet was looking around his Bag for something.

Chet: Where is it? I thought I had everything from my former High School?

They looked at the Brown Haired Teen and thought something was wrong.

Red: Something your missing?

Chet: Well, before coming here, I had to take everything out of my locker from Canterlot High. Must of forgotten it.

Bomb: What is it?

Chet couldn't remember.

Chet: Kind of forgot. But I kind of know I didn't get everything from the School.