Chapter 36: Two Confessional Saga

A/N: The Chapter where both Chet and Sakura try and Confess to each other about how they feel. I know their was not much with them both being together for a while, but this will be the beginning of something for them both.

After the days they were in Saga, Chet was with his Mum at her old sister's house, still trying to find a way to confess to Sakura after what was going on before he could even try. Chell came into the living room, seeing he was looking a bit down.

Chell: Hey Honey, surprised to see you come here. I thought you almost forgot about me since everything that was going on.

Chet: Well... it's just I'm clearing my head and I kind of missed you.

Chell knew something else was in his head, as she decided to sit next to him.

Chell: It's about Sakura, isn't it?

Chet: I mean it's been two weeks after we came here and I was barely with her after those few days! I feel like everyone is an obstacle between what I'm going to do and she isn't even interested in me.

Chell then gave Chet a small hug, comforting him.

Chell: Don't worry Chet. She'll know how your feeling for her in time. Just give it time, and she'll know how she really feels for you.

Chet felt comforted as he tilted his head on her shoulder.

Chet: Thanks Mom, it'll try. In the mean time, I'll do some roleplay on how I should confess to her.

Chell smiled, seeing her Son wasn't going to give up yet.

*Insert Intro*

After overhearing what Chet was talking about him liking her, Sakura was outside the balcony by herself, with Romero by her side, literally talking to him.

Sakura: I mean I never had the time to find and have a Boyfriend, since I wanted to be special. But here I am, years later as a Zombie, and a Boy from a Counterpart Group says he likes me.

She stroked Romero behind his back, as he gave a stretch.

Sakura: What do I do? If I tell the others, they won't believe me. What do you think?

Romero gave a yawn as he jumped off her knees.

Sakura: And I'm talking to a Zombie Dog.

She sighed as she got up. Ai and Saki came out on the balcony to call her in.

Ai: We're going to start practice in a little while. Want to come in?

Sakura: Yeah. But I should get ready. Meet you girls in the Training Room soon.