Chapter 40: The Aura of Saga: Part 2

A/N: This is kind of the Second to Last Chapter for the Crossover, until the OWC after that. Now since Ai and Chet are getting into a little bit of a relationship, since the last Chapter, things are going to take a very large turn.

After the biggest fight that both groups have gotten into and how it was getting really close to the Battle of the Bands, both groups were now trying their best to keep focus on the big day.

Franchouchou were watching Sakura in the Training Room, practicing to herself. After feeling used ever since Chet was confirmed to be the Legendary Researcher to both groups, she decided to train none stop. She didn't even go into conversation to anyone.

Saki: Damn, I haven't seen her that mad after the Mountains and when she got her memories back.

Junko: I know this isn't the others fault. We're to blame too.

Yugiri: I agree. I also see that Lord Chet isn't taking the blame aswell.

They then saw Sakura as going to take a break from drinking a bit of water from her water bottle, but she realised it was empty. She decided to leave the room to refill the bottle. All the girls smiled at her, but she just gave off a serious glare.

Saki: Sup Egghead, wanna talk about what happened?

Sakura just pretended to ignore them and walk passed them, which made them concerned. She went into the Kitchen to refill, as the others just followed her, starting to annoy her. Once she refilled, she saw they weren't leaving her alone.

Sakura: If you want to talk about something else, leave me alone!

They then grabbed her just before she could storm off and dragged her out onto the balcony. They all made sure she won't leave.

Saki: Ok listen, we know what happened wasn't easy!

Sakura: Yeah, and I was a mistake to join this Idol Group! Kotaro should of let me stay dead!

Junko: Sakura, we know that without you, we can't be Franchouchou. Please, we can sort this out.

Sakura: Why?! So you all can use me like Kotaro was with on Chet? I don't think so! So just... I want this whole dumb Project to end!

She then stormed back into the Mansion, as all the girls didn't believe that she was that upset. the outburst that she did was enough to make Lily cry.

 the outburst that she did was enough to make Lily cry

Yugiri comforted her.

Saki: Damn. If I see Shades face again, it'll punch it so hard, his Shades will break into two! And where is Mizuno?

*Insert Intro*