Chapter 10: Magic is Might

A/N: I'll be adding other Angry Birds Characters in this series in their Human forms. This will also bring in the somewhat Antagonists from Rainbow Rocks.

Chet was at Red's family Garage, ran by his Father. Since he did hear about his car he was making, he wanted to check it out himself.

Chet: So, your family runs a Auto body shop?

Red: I mean I'm not proud of it, but my old man loves Vehicles, so why not start an Auto Body Shop?

Chet: Fair Point.

They then headed to something that was covered under a tarp.

Chet: This is it?

Red gave a nod.

Red: Indeed she is! Chet, I would like to introduce you to my lifes work! Behold...

He then lifted the Tarp off, revealing the Car itself.

Red Streak

Red: Red Streak!

Chet was impressed on how much Red has done with it. He looked around it and how big it was.

Chet: Impressive.

Red: Well, it was another junker car, but with some new parts, a total paint job... a new Engine, and boom, you got yourself a car!

Chet looked around the drivers seat and saw many buttons and gears. He didn't own a licence or know how to drive.

Red: No more buses for this guy!

Chet just laughed as something was still on his head.

Red: Something wrong?

Chet: Well, just what happened at Canterlot High. There must be someone who stole AJ's Magic. AJ is Applejack by the way.

Red: I guessed that.

Chet then remembered something.

Chet: Maybe it's someone taking revenge on them from the Previous events we had!

Red: Who?

Chet: I can only think of four. We should tell the others.

Red knew he would be starting to get curious.

Red: Well, since it's a day off, there's this one place in the City where we love to relax at, and I do want to take this thing for a test drive.

He then took the keys and were ready to go.

*Insert Intro*

Meanwhile at Birdopolis Park, Chuck, Bomb and Matilda were relaxing on a bench as Matilda was waiting for someone.

Chuck: You know what I like about days off? How we can just be ourselves.

Bomb: Agree.

Matilda was still waiting patently.