Chapter 27: The Living Date in Saga

A/N: Somewhat of a Chapter name change. This will be the Chapter where both groups will have a day to know each other, but also an opportunity for Chet to get to actually know Sakura, not knowing about her luck.

After Kotaro discovered that Flockchouchou found the Books of Saga he was after and looking for a long time now, he was actually getting close to solving the Saga's Curse, but there was a bit of an issue; Book 1 wasn't with them. Due to this, he was at square 1 all over again.

He was with Chell and Ethan at a restaurant to talk about his discovery and how Flockchouchou found them, being Chet finding them.

Chell: So you finally found my Husband's old research? He once said he hoped you'll never find them.

Kotaro: Well here's my answer; HA! I knew bringing your Son here was a good idea! I should of resurrected those dead butts and you should of moved to Birdopolis a LONG time ago!

Ethan knew the actual reason why he was doing it, but something else was on his mind.

Chell: Something on your mind, Ethan?

Big E: Nothing much. I was thinking about both groups and their relationship with one another.

Kotaro: What are you getting too?

Big E: Well, I'm thinking they're not actually... warming up to each other! Not like last time.

Kotaro: You mean their first day? When they almost beaten them into submission!

Big E: They panicked!

Kotaro then huffed, knowing where this was going.

Big E: I have an idea. Tomorrow, both groups will have a day to know each other! No Practicing, no concerts, No work. You did say they all have jobs right?

Kotaro then looked down, grumbling to himself.

Kotaro: Yes! Doing that concert was a mistake and waist of money.

Chell and Big E then smiled at the Manager, seeing he wasn't pleased with himself.

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day, Flockchouchou were going to do some practice for themselves. Since they were all pretty unsure of what Kotaro was replying to them working with Franchouchou now, they all didn't know if it was true. Another reason was they didn't know much about the girls and Vice Versa.

Red: Ok guys, we're going to be doing a quick warm up and maybe get to a song Idea.

Chet: I'll get to that, but only if I find the perfect Lyrics.

Just before they were about to begin, Kotaro was waiting for them around their instruments.

Kotaro: Good Morning, Birdies!

Harley: How the Pluck did you get in here?!

Kotaro: Doesn't matter! All that cares is today is a break day for you AND Franchouchou!

They all were confused on why he would reply to that, since he wasn't their manager, but Chet thought of what he could be saying was true.

Red: Oh really? Well, you better care if you don't want anything broken!

Kotaro: Oh no no no! For today only, you'll be hanging out with the girls all day, so you'll get to know them better! In turn, they'll get to learn about you freaks!

They were plenty unsure what he was getting to, as Chet then looked at his Lyrics book, as he opened the book a little and looked at the first song he wrote inside.

Angry Birds Animeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें