Chapter 32: The Storm of Saga

A/N: When I was thinking of this part of the Crossover, I was thinking what could be first. Due to the Chapters being based on each member's deaths, it'll be that Franchouchou member, Flockchouchou member and Chet. Anyone else is a bonus.

After obtaining the first Cursed Rage Orb, both groups were thinking of what is next. Junko was now feeling a bit more glad to be free of said curse that caused her death.

Chet: Ok, so that's one down, just Four more to go.

Saki: Still, every death we went through is caused by an Orb?

Red: Hey, if you were in Birdopolis, getting the Rage Orb's is no easy task!

After obtaining the Rage Orb, Chet was now allowed to look more into the books, due to Kotaro not allowing them to check more of the book.

Chet: Ok, ever since we found these books, Kotaro didn't let us near the other pages. But, after the run in with Quaking Crawl, we now have prilagies to look more into these things.

Sakura was thinking about something with the books. They still were Books 2 to 6, as they didn't know where that one was. Due to that, ever since finding one, Kotaro was more interested with him a lot more than he ever did with her.

Sakura: Well, I mean it's nice to have a break from him from time.

Chet saw she was thinking to herself, as he also thought about something else. Since finding the Curse that effected Junko, he wasn't with her much. He had to fix that.

Chet: Hey Sakura.

Sakura: Yeah?

Chet: I was thinking for the next Curse, would you want to join me? I could use some help.

Sakura wasn't too sure, since the books were a bit difficult for anyone to read, but to him.

Sakura: Sure. I mean you might be a shield from Kotaro when he picks on me.

Chet smiled, hearing her small joke. Due to that, she gave a blush too.

*Insert Intro*

For the rest of the Day, Chet was looking more into the Books of Saga, as some of the others were looking to modify the Truck that Chuck took. Since facing a curse was much tougher than they thought, they decided to make the Vehicle have a weapon, just like the Fighter Truck.

Inside the Mansion, Sakura was helping Chet with some research, surprised how much he was learning. She did give him some maps and locations around Saga which could help him. Once that was marked from the Plane Crash.

Chet: Thanks for the Maps. I could use some knowledge and history about Saga.

Sakura: No problem. I mean I died 10 years ago before becoming a Zombie. Still, I want to be special, but from my luck, I won't get it.

She then looked down, as Chet then lifted her head up, as he looked into her eyes.

Chet: Don't say that. It's just the matter of time. Once you find who you could be, then sooner or later, you'll have your own Legendary title.

Sakura just looked in his eyes, which she gave another blush. Saki and Ai both saw how much research that Chet was doing, making them think more about Chet's title.

 Saki and Ai both saw how much research that Chet was doing, making them think more about Chet's title