Chapter 1: Welcome to Birdopolis

A/N: Welcome to the First Chapter of the series and how Chet gets to Birdopolis and into Slingshot High. This is also mixed into the Equestria Girls franchise, due to having Crystal Prep High at the start.

Everything starts off at Crystal Prepatory High, a Sister and Rival School to Canterlot High, as a boy with Brown Hair, Brown eyes and was in Brown Clothes was walking down the halls with his Mother.

Chet(Narrating): My Name is Chet Brownton. I lived a pretty normal life. I was a Student of Canterlot High, but with some recent 'Events' that happened there, my Mum thought it'll be safer for me to transfer to another School. Crystal Prep High. Ugh!

Chet Brownton

Chet Brownton

Once they made it to the main office, him and his mother were greeted by an eldery woman behind her desk. She had light Purple hair and was wearing glasses.

Cinch: Welcome to the interview, Mr and Ms. Brownton. Please have a seat.

Both took their seats as the Interview begun.

Cinch: Now Mr. Brownton, you were a former Student of Canterlot High, correct? I heard about you wanting to transfer for safety?

Chet: Well, it's not that, my Mum here thought it'll be safe for me to transfer somewhere less... Magical.

Cinch gave a huff as she looked at his Student information.

Cinch: Now Mr. Brownton, you do know that us here at Crystal Prep are focused on our Schools own Academics, so that doesn't mean any distractions or outbursts...

As she was speaking, someone else came into the Room. He was a Tan Male with White hair and Blue eyes.

 He was a Tan Male with White hair and Blue eyes

Ethan 'Mighty' Eagle

Big E: Sorry for the intrusion! This place has gotten bigger!

Cinch couldn't believe who just barged in as Chet's Mother giggled.

Chell: It's been a while, hasn't it Ethan?

Big E: Not long, Chell.

He then walked over to Chet.