Chapter 16: Between Sunlight and Midnight

A/N: Due to this bringing an old Enemy back from the Equestria Girls movie, Friendship Games, I thought of this Chapter where the Birds use the Rage Orbs they obtained this far, as they discover two have the power to make one.

After all her failures to steal a single Rage Orb, thanks to the Birds, Princess Dark Matter was thinking of a plan to steal them. Since the Dazzlings Quit on her from all those Failures, she was back to being by herself.

Dark Matter: How? How? How?! HOW?! Where can I get a Rage Orb of my own?!

She was getting impatent from her failures. Even if she did have Magic for herself, she didn't think of using it, but she'll become more Powerful once she had all of them.

Flockchouchou(Radio): Awaken Returner, Let your Heart feel Desire! A loning that can Inspire!

She then heard them singing on the Radio, which then triggered and angered her. She then took it and smashed it on the floor. Once she destroyed it, she then huffed in anger.

Dark Matter: What do I have to do to get even a Single Rage Orb?!!!

As she yelled that, she then remembered sensing some Magic and Rage Energy from both Sunset and Twilight, which then made her smile.

Dark Matter: Of course! Why didn't I see it sooner? If I get them both, then not only will I have the powers I need and a Rage Orb, but I'll be the most powerful being in this and every other World!

She then started cackling to herself in her secret hideout, until she coughed a little, before starting laughing evilly again.

*Insert Intro*

It was another Slow day at Slingshot High, as Flockchouchou were doing some Practicing for another Song their using for another Concert.

Red: Ok guys. Awesome. Let's take five.

Once they finished practicing, they took a break from doing it. Chet was sitting on one of the seating. He was thinking about his time at Slingshot High and the friends he met and knew about.

Red: Here. Something to rehydrate your throat.

Red gave him a bottle of water as he sat next to him. Both took a sip as Red saw Chet was thinking about something.

Red: What's on your mind, Bro?

Chet: Well, before coming here, I didn't think of having friends that could understand me. I was always a social outcast from everyone else. But after coming here, I think I understood why; I was just with the wrong crowd.

Red then laughed as he pulled him in for a side hug. Chuck and Bomb brought out the Rage Orbs they obtained, counting all nine of them.

Chuck: This has been a journey. I can't believe it's almost over.

Bomb: It doesn't have to be, right?

From what Chuck said could be true. Once they get the Last Rage Orb, what's next they asked themselves.

Harley: Look, I don't care at least it's with you guys, and believe me, that's rare coming from me.

Chet: Thanks for the Confidents boost?

Harley shrugged at him, as they were interested in what's left.

Red: What's next?

Chet then goes to get the Rage Manuscript and looked into it.