Chapter 6: Fury of Mother Nature

A/N: I quickly thought of this Chapter after finishing the last one. Another thing about the Rage Orbs is that in their Environment, they'll effect it more quickly.

In Canterlot City's Botanical Gardens, it was brimming with Plant life from many other Regions. Birdopolis was also waiting to have one next year, as the Construction was beginning for it.

Many patrons were looking at the Exotic Plants and insects, with a few Butterflies flying all over the place. 

One Patron was a young girl with Pink Hair and Turquoise Eyes. She was just leaving the gardens and looked at the Board, which showed what the new Botanical Gardens would look like in Birdopolis. It was going to be much bigger and taller than the one now.

Fluttershy: The new Botanical Garden in Birdopolis looks exciting. Why is the city so advanced and larger than the city we have now?

Her voice was a shy tone and was also curious. She also didn't know that Birdopolis was a big city unlike Manehatten and others.

She then decided to leave, until something caught her eye underneath one of the Benches. She kneel down and picked it up, finding it to be a Glowing, Green Orb.

Flutter: Huh? Don't know what this is? Maybe something the girls could look into or maybe the Gardens knows about it?

She then decided to head back inside to give them the Orb, as she didn't know the small vines growing behind her from the footpath.

*Insert Intro*

Meanwhile at Slingshot High, Chet was in Art Class with a bunch of other Students. Even if him and the others were now a group, they still had to do School work.

Art Class was kind of a Leisurely, Creative and Free time of a Class, where Students can Draw and make whatever they wanted. Chet chose the Class due to him being an artist.

Chet: Hey Willow, I need more Green. Can I borrow some?

The Girl next to him was another Student. She had Brown eyes and Blue Brands of Hair coming from her Hat, which was Orange with Yellow stripes. She was also wearing a Blue Sweater, Brown Pants and had Sandals on.

 She was also wearing a Blue Sweater, Brown Pants and had Sandals on

Willow Shinrin

Willow was part of another group unlike Chet's. She was with Stella's groups both in and out of school, which means they're all friends too.

Willow: Sure. Here you go.

Chet: Thanks.

He took the paint and squirted some on the paint board he was also using.

Willow: What are you painting?

Chet: Well, since I'm in another group, they're wanting to make a Logo for our group. However, I'm only comfy making them by drawing and using pens. Paint is a pain, just use for bigger canvas!