Chapter 3: Day of the Birds

A/N: Not a lot about this Chapter, since it'll be where Chet gets to know the others more, since they'll be friends now. Due to this, this will be a Chapter briefly around one place.

After last night and finding the Manuscript, Chet and the others brought it back to Ethan, who wanted them to find it for him.

Big E: I see your night has gone off without any issues?

Red: Only someone walking around at night. Anyway, Chet?

Chet brought out the Manuscript from his Bag and gave it to him, which he then unravelled.

The Rage Manuscript

Big E: So their is other Power in this world.

Chet was then confused on a few things. He did remember Midnight Sparkle destroying the Statue a few years ago and something about paroral Magic in this world, but nothing like that in Birdopolis, since it's thurther away.

Chuck: So now what?

Big E: This thing will be a big difficult to read out, but I'm sure I'll find out what it says in no time. Your all dismissed.

Before they all left the room, Ethan made a request.

Big E: But I'll like to talk to Chet about something.

Chet stayed behind, as he was then interested about why he was staying behind.

*Insert Intro*

Chet stayed behind and wanted to know what he wanted to tell him.

Big E: So Chet, how are you liking your new group?

Chet was then quiet, since he only met them just yesterday.

Chet: Being honest, I haven't gotten much to them. I mean I known about Red since we're friends after my first week here.

Ethan thought that might of been the case.

Ethan: So I'm guessing your not a group player yet? I understand that after your first few weeks here. Moving was difficult for you, but don't worry, once you get to know your friends more, they'll be good friends to you as you'll be to them. You can go now.

Chet then got off his seat and left.

Chet: And don't worry Big E, I'll try to be a team player.

Once he left, Ethan looked at the Manuscript.

Big: To think he's the Son to Alan Brownton?

After Chet left Slingshot High and made his way home, he saw Red was waiting for him at the station.

Chet: Red? What are you doing waiting here?

Red: Well, since I don't have to be home for a while, and the parts I ordered hasn't arrived yet, I want to know where you live.