Christmas Special: The Anon-a-Miss Incident: Part 1

A/N: If you might guess, this is related to the Equestria Girl's Book, which is also somewhat a Christmas Special itself. Their is a lot of Fanfics on Fimfiction about said book, all enjoyable, some sad. But this will be a bit of a Mystery itself.

It was now the Christmas Season for both Canterlot City, Birdopolis and the rest of the world. Everyone was excited for the season, getting presents for Christmas day, decorating their houses and getting into the festive season with friends and family... But to some won't feel like a holly jolly season.

At Canterlot High, everyone was looking at each other with suspicion and distrust, thinking they were giving their secrets out online and were blaming one girl; Sunset Shimmer.

As Sunset was walking down the halls of her school, she almost felt out of place, as everyone was thinking it was her. Apparently, her five closest friends thought it was her who was Anon-a-Miss, but they still didn't believe it was her, n matter how much she confesses it wasn't her.

Sunset: Who is this Anon-a-Miss?

As she was walking down the halls, one of the Students tripped her over as she fell on the floor of the hall. As she tried to pick herself up, everyone then looked down at her in distrust.

Student: That's what you deserve, 'Anon-a-Miss'!

As no Student didn't want to help her, they all walked away from her. Knowing she was defenceless with no friends, Sunset decided to stay in the hall, crying as no one cared to help. She decided to pick herself up and run out her school, not caring if she had another class.

Sunset: Why? I don't care if they accuse me or not, I must know who Anon-a-Miss is! But I can't do this by myself

As she was running back to her house, she then ran passed a newsstand, as she saw an article about Flockchouchou preparing for their End of Year Concert, which is their final Concert for the year.

Sunset: Maybe if my friends can't help me, maybe another group can.

As she got the idea, she decided to head home.

*Angry Birds Anime: The Anon-a-Miss Incident Logo*

Meanwhile at Birdopolis Slingshot High, they were also getting ready for the Christmas Season, as many Students were decorating the Halls with decorations. Some were at the Seasons Carnival, wanting to check the Winter Wonderland extravaganza that is put on each year.

Inside one of the Classrooms was Flockchouchou's Bandroom, where they were coming up with ideas for their Concert.

Red: Ok, I know it's close to two weeks until Christmas and we still have no idea what to sing for our Concert. Anyone having any ideas?