𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬⁺

MY HIPS SWAYED AS HIS TATTOOED HANDS HELD ME, "Amor, if you keep dancing like this," Sergio warned. "Like what?" I laugh. 

I knew what I was doing. We were celebrating the big move, and back to Seville, we went. I was happy, I knew that he didn't like Paris too much. It never felt right, so after long debates. Home we went. 

The first thing we did was get together the old group from Madrid. Jordan, Karim, Gio, and Cris. We decided we wanted to go dancing, so dancing we went. 

"I'm about to take you out of this club right now," he leans down. "So then do it," I turn to face him. 

A notorious smirk ran across his face, "Is that a challenge?" he looked into my eyes. "No," He looks around, making eye contact with Cris. He waves and then points to the door. Cris laughs and gives him a thumbs-up as he drags me out. 

He quickly gets me strapped into the car and speeds home, his hand gripped tightly on my thigh as I tightly close them. The sensation I was already feeling and we hadn't even gotten home yet. I knew I was in for it. 

He quickly pulled into the driveway and with swift motions, before I knew it, we were upstairs. "You know how to tease me huh?" he smirks as his finger delicately trails up my legs. "You know how to do it all," he smiles. 

He slides my heels off before hovering over me. His calloused fingers grazed my thighs, sending chills up my body. His fingers slid the bottom of my dress up, revealing my white lacy thong underneath.

"Mi amor," he gasps as he pulls the thin strap. "Are you teasing me?" he smirks. "Never," I barely let out. 

He slides the lacy thong off of my body, and he sneaks his hands around my back, unzipping my dress. "No bra either? Easy access," he leans down. 

His mouth connects with my nipples, his tongue furiously flicking around the little bud. His hands ravenously travel my body. "I need you so bad," he groans, kissing down my body.

I grab Sergio's arms, pulling him over me. I rip his shirt open, exposing his exquisite figure. I run my finger down his ab line. My fingers in his belt loops pull him further onto me. Our lips connected, and his tongue explored my mouth as my nails sunk into his back. 

"No more teasing," I pant as I quickly disconnect our lips. He unbuckles his pants, quickly taking them off.

He strokes himself before teasing my clit, "Ready?" he looks at me. "Please," I tilt my head back. He pushes himself inside me, causing me to release a dramatic moan. "You like that huh?" he smirks as he picks up the pace. 

My nails trailed up Sergio's back, leaving marks. "Faster," I pant out as he spreads my legs wider. Sergio picked up the pace, sweat beaded on my forehead as he fulfilled my request. 

He leans down, kissing my collarbone and then returning to my breasts. He put them in his mouth again, slightly biting down, but his tongue flicked over my nipples. "I'm..." I exhale. 

"I know, me too," he mumbles against my skin. 

He furiously began thrusting into me, my hair was now a mess and I squealed. "Fuck!" I call out as he continues. "Fuck," he grunts loudly as I feel him finish inside of me. 

He drops on top of me, his warm body feels nice. Though, I was sweating and overcoming my climax, "I love you," he looked up at me. "If I forgot to tell you," his fingers brush against my skin. 

"You never forget," I twirl my fingers in his messy hair, "Good, and I never will," he yawns as our eyes now flutter shut.