𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

¨*:·.

¨*:·.

"OKAY, BABY, JUST ONE LAST STORE," I pull my husband into Chanel. "It's okay dear," he laughs as we walk in. 

Mason bought me everything I touched on this shopping trip. It almost made me feel bad about it. He carried every bag as well, his choice not mine. 

"Do you see anything you like babe?" Mason sneaks up behind me as I look at shoes, "Uhm, I'm not sure yet," I think. "These are cute," Mason lifts. "Eh, sort of," I shrug. 

I walk a little further into the shop and see the most beautiful handbag. I felt like I was compelled to it. 

I stare at the bag before searching inside for the tag, I pull it out and realize that it was way too much. I stick the tag back in and turn on my heels until I see Mason right behind me. "Did you find anything?" he pushes the hair on my face. "Not really, let's just go home," I grab his arm. 

We pick up the bags and walk out of the store before going to the car. He loads everything into the back of the car before opening my door. I sink into the car and he rushes to the other side before starting the engine. 

Mason holds tightly onto my hand throughout the whole drive, he pulls into our driveway and pops the trunk. I get out of the car and walk to the back, "No no, I got it," he softly pushes me away, "Mase, I can do it," I laugh at him. "Let me," he insists. 

I shake my head as I follow him up the stairs, he sets the bags down on the island in our closet. "Thank you so much for everything," I wrap my arms around his neck, "Of course, you deserve it all," he kisses my forehead. "I'm glad you like everything," he pulls me tightly into him. 

"I love it all, thank you, Mase," I peck his lips. "Let me put it all away now," I shoo him. 

A week later, I walked into the door after a long grueling shoot. "Babe, I'm home," I call out as I drop my bag on the counter. "I'm upstairs!" Mason shouts. 

I walk upstairs and see Mason standing in front of the closet, "Hi my love," I walk over to him. "How are you darling? How was your shoot?" he pulls me into a tight hug. "Tiring," I tell him. "I got you something," he walks me into the closet. 

"No, you didn't," I laugh as he covers my eyes. "I did," he uncovers my eyes and shows me the bag I was looking at in Chanel. "Mason," I sigh. 

"You didn't have to, it was way too expensive," I look up at him, "Of course I did. You're my wife, you deserve the whole world," he tells me. "I love it, thank you again," I kiss him. 

"I'm glad you like it, baby," he hugs me tighter, "What am I going to do with you?" I laugh, "Nothing, keep me? Love me?" he proposes, "I mean what am I going to get you in return?" I ask him. 

"I don't need anything, I have everything I've ever wanted already," he smiles. 

¨*:·

¨*:·.