𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞

*˚⁺‧͙

THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS, CELEBRITIES FROM ALL OVER GATHERED. I sat at a table with Michael, who's my best friend, Jules Kounde, and some other models and singers. 

It was Michael's first American award show so he wasn't quite used to the way things were run here, "Y/N, your dress is beautiful," Jules smiles at me. "Thank you, Oscar de la Renta," I tell him. "Custom made?" he asks as I nod my head. 

"So, what's your next campaign?" he asks, "Victoria's Secret runway, they're bringing the Angel show back," I sip on the wine in front of me. "You're going to look incredible," Jules winks. 

Michael shifted in his chair each time he heard him compliment me, "The chain is nice, I love it," I wink. "Try it on" he takes it off. Jules gets out of his chair and walks over to me, he pushes my hair aside and leans down. 

He clips the necklace around me, "Beautiful, like you," he whispers into my ear. "I love it, I might as well keep it," I tease him, "I'd let you, in return for something more," he smiles. "And that would be?" I look at him, "A date," he advances. 

Michael storms up from his chair and walks toward the bar, "What was that about?" he asks, "No clue," I shrug. "Here," I unclip the chain. "Thanks, darling," he winks at me.

I get up and walk over to Michael who was sulking at the bar. "What was that about?" I place my wine glass on the bar. "I can't stand to sit there anymore," he reveals.

"What are you talking about?" I look at him, "Jules, he sits there and he's flirting with you. I can't bare to see it," he admits. 

"Are you jealous?" I laugh a bit, "Why would I be jealous? We're just friends," he shakes his head. "Noted," I purse my lips. 

I walk back to the table and sit next to Jules now. "Sorry about that," I laugh. "So about that date?" he questions, "Absolutely," I nod. 

Days go by, and Michael and I hadn't talked since the award ceremony. 

I was getting ready to go back to Paris when I get a knock on my hotel door, I revealed a disheveled Michael standing at my door. "Y/N," he sighs as he walks through the door. "Well, it's nice to see you again," I sarcastically laugh as I shut the door. 

"I'm sorry," he huffs as he sits on the bed, "What's going on? I don't understand you," I lean against the wall. "I don't know, it's like you're driving me crazy. I've never felt this way," he admits. "Felt what way?" I dig, "Jealous," he repeats.

"Why are you jealous? There's nothing to be jealous of," I look at him, "Jules," the one name was enough. 

"I'm confused," I stand up from the wall, "It's driving me nuts that he is taking you out," he puts his head in his hands. "Michael, you need to communicate," I scold him. 

"I don't know Y/N! Okay?! I've never felt this way before, it's like I'm jealous of him, but I can't act on anything." he snaps. "What do you mean?" I walk closer to him, "I'm not going to act on anything, we're best friends," he says. 

"Okay, so that's what you came here to tell me?" I get annoyed, "I can't lose you," he tells me. "You can't lose something you never had," I cross my arms, "You know what I mean," his eyes meet mine. I wanted to tell him that I understood, but truthfully I don't. 

"I don't know what you mean," I tell him. "I want you to be happy, just not with him," his voice cracks. "You can't choose that," I say. 

"I'm sorry. I can't even explain this right now, I'm struggling." he continues. "Please, just don't go out with him," he begs. 

"Why would it matter? After all, we are just friends," I lay the line on him. 

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙