𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢

*˚⁺‧͙

THE MUSIC BOOMED THROUGH THE SPEAKERS, I watched as Jordan jumped around the stage

THE MUSIC BOOMED THROUGH THE SPEAKERS, I watched as Jordan jumped around the stage. Truthfully, he loves what he does. 

A cheesy smile was pasted on my face as I clapped from the wings, the crowd was eating him up. Chicago always did. 

When Cole asked him to be apart of Summer Smash, he couldn't decline. The adrenaline of being on stage, but not only that, being surrounded by his fans. He loved it. 

"Thank you gang!" he shouts through the mic as he runs off. 

Jordan runs up to me, tackling me into a hug. "How did I do?" he pants as he kisses my cheek, "You did amazing baby," I wipe his forehead, my smile still there. "Promise?" he looks at me, "I promise. You did incredibly," I kiss him once more. 

We walk to his trailer, he began taking off his clothes. "Want to join?" he smirks, "I can pass on that," I laugh. "Your loss," he shrugs as he shuts the bathroom door. 

I know they always say 'don't go on social media after a big performance' but I could never help it. The feedback meant everything to us. 

I smiled as I read numerous tweets praising Jordan, but then I saw pictures of me from the wings being posted. How my smile was bright and my eyes were genuine. They called it real love. How I was a real girlfriend for traveling with him. I liked many tweets before shutting my phone off. 

Jordan walks out of the bathroom smiling, "What?" he asks, "Nothing, just admiring," my eyes wander to his damp body. The towel hung loosely over his waist, I almost wanted it to fall. "Take a picture," he sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. 

"Were you reading things again?" he questions, "Always," I nod, "But they were incredibly positive, like it was the best posts I've read," I caress his face. "I'm glad, I thought I did well today," he kisses my forehead. "You always do good baby," I brush my thumb over his plump lip. 

He leans down kissing me once more, "I love you," he mumbles. "I love you more, now let's get you dressed," I pat his chest. 

He rolls off the couch, sliding on fresh clothes. "Better, now let's go watch Trippie," I take his hand, walking out of the trailer. 

"Mm, baby," Jordan holds onto my waist tightly, "Hmm," I sway back and forth as I look at everyone from the stage, "Thank you for coming out with me," he kisses the top of my head. 

I turn around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Anything for you, I could never get tired of your shows," I tell him. "Ever?" he asks, "Ever," I nod in clarification. 

He kisses my lips once more, "My tour wife," he laughs a bit, "Always,"

*˚⁺‧͙