𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬

*˚⁺‧͙

"BABY, DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT TONIGHT?" Ruben asks as I click through Netflix. "Sure, where are we going?" I turn the TV off. 

"Well, Sasha and Jack want to go to the club," he walks into the closet, "Sounds great," I slide out of bed. 

I search through my dresses, pulling out a tiny simple dress. "I'm going to wear this with some strappy heels," I show him, "No you're not," he shakes his head. "Yes, I am," I scoff. 

He furrows his eyebrows and cocks his head back, "I'm sorry, it almost sounded like you said you were," I look at him like he's crazy. "That's because I said I was going to," I lay the dress on the island. 

He walks over to me, placing both of his hands on my face. "I don't want you to wear it, people are going to be all over you. I don't want that for you," he caresses my face. "Fine, what about this one?" I pull out a similar dress. "That's perfect," he kisses my forehead. 

I smirk as he walks out. He didn't realize these are the same dresses just in different colors. 

I slide the dress on my body with some matching heels, "Ready," I call out as I apply easy makeup. 

Ruben walks into the bathroom and looks me up and down, "Beautiful," he grabs my hand as we walk out of the house. 

Ruben connects his phone to the Bluetooth as he pulls out of the driveway, "Baby, can I change the song?" I grab his phone and type in his password. "Give me it!" he impatiently rips the phone out of my hand as he drives. 

I widen my eyes at his reaction, what the fuck was that?