𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳

♔

"HOW DOES THIS LOOK?" I turn toward Alejandro and Pedri, "You look

"HOW DOES THIS LOOK?" I turn toward Alejandro and Pedri, "You look... wow," Alejandro gasps. "Stop," Pedri slaps the back of his head.

"Amor, don't you want to wear this instead?" he holds up a different shirt. "Well, I thought because we were going to a festival, it was going to be hot," I shrug.

Pedri and I had a flirtationship, we weren't together, but we also weren't not together. It was confusing, but it made enough sense to us.

"Alright, come on, G is going to get mad if we make him wait any longer," Ale tells us. "Fine, but if you get cold, you always have my shirt," Pedri reminds me.

They walk in front of me as I trail behind them, I give Pedri's butt a swift slap, causing it to echo through the house. "Dios mio!" he calls out. "I saw the opportunity, I had to take it," I laugh as he turns around. "Damn Y/N, you like it like that?" Ale chuckles.

"He can do it to me but not vice versa?" I ask. "Touche," he nods.

We load into the sprinter, "You look amazing Y/N," Gavi winks, "Thanks G," I laugh. "Where is my seat?" I look around the loaded van, "Here, you can sit here," João calls from the back. "Enough all of you," Pedri grits through his teeth.