𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

*˚⁺‧͙

"READY FOR BOAT DAY?" Antonela asks as we walk toward the boat, "Yeah, it'll be nice to relax with everyone," I smile as I step onto the boat. 

"Y/N!" Bruna rushes toward me, "Oi minha gravidinha linda," I hug her tightly. "Ney is around here somewhere," she laughs as we look around. "I'm sure I'll find him," I shake my head, thinking of my obnoxious cousin.

"So, who are all coming?" I sit down with all the ladies, "I think some French players, PSG, and then just other athletes and friends," Bruna eats her fruit, "Sounds like a blast," I laugh. 

"Y/N! I didn't see you come in," my best friend wraps his arms around me, "Sorry, Anto and I kind of snuck on," I smile as I turn to match eyes with Kylian. "Where were you?" I ask him as he hops over the seat, "I was with Ney setting up the bar," he wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Here," I feed him a piece of mango, "So, do you know who is exactly coming?" I ask him, "Bunch of people. You know them all, don't worry," he laughs. "That doesn't help," I put my hair up in a claw clip. 

"I heard my cousin was here!" Neymar's loud voice booms through the boat, "Drunk already?" I laugh as he sits next to Bruna, "Not drunk, tipsy!" he points his finger at me. 

"The party has arrived!" I hear an unfamiliar voice. I turn around to see a beautiful chiseled man. "Charles! What's up, bro?" Kylian daps him up. "I brought this," he sets the bottles of alcohol down. "Here, I'll take it to the bar," I scoot out, "I'll help you," the unknown man says. 

"I'm Charles," he smiles as we get closer to the bar, "I'm Y/N. I'm Neymar's cousin," I extend my hand. "Nice to meet you," he winks as he kisses my hand.