𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨

I WATCH AS CRIS TALKS TO IRINA IN THE CORNER OF THE GATHERING. She smiled brightly at him, it wasn't the first time they'd seen each other since their amicable split. 

I never had a problem with Irina, she was always kind to me in passing.

But this was irritating. She gripped onto Cris' arm as she threw her head back, laughing at whatever he had said and he was eating it up like a God.

I can't lie, it hurt my feelings and made me feel uneasy.

I adjusted the dress on my body and I walked over to him. "Cristiano, can we go home? I'm not feeling too well," I say in a low voice. "Of course," he kisses the top of my head. "Hi," I nod my head toward her, "Feel better Y/N! Bye Cris," she winks as she walks off. 

My blood boiled even more as we walked out of the party together. 

"Are you okay?" he asks as we get into the car. "Yep," I shortly answer as I buckle my seatbelt. 

Cris starts the loud engine of his car, he grabs my hand and I pull away from him. "Amor, what is wrong?" he asks me once more. "You sit there and eat her flirting up like a God! I'm sick of it. You don't value me, you don't pay attention to me. You want her so bad, then you should've stayed with her," I cross my arms as I stare out the window. 

"What are you? Are you talking about Irina?" he asks as he glances over at me.

I don't respond to him as he deeply sighs.

"Querida, please talk to me. I'm sorry for making you feel this way," Cris breaks the silence. I roll my eyes and deeply breathe as he continues driving. "Oh now you're just teasing me," he chuckles. 

We get home and I get out of his car, slamming the door. I knew that would irritate Cris but I didn't care. 

I rush into the house, I change into my favorite sleeping shirt. Which happens to be his, and I grab my phone charger and walk into the spare room at the end of the hallway. 

I lock the door and go into the guest bathroom, I wash my makeup off with some skincare I had stocked in there for our guests.

No sign of Cris, he didn't knock on the door or anything.

I lay in the bed, trying to shut my eyes. But I couldn't. 

I tossed and turned throughout the night, not being able to calm myself down. 

I roll out of bed and walk downstairs, deciding I'd make myself a nice cup of tea. I search through the cupboards, reaching high for a mug. My shirt rose up, revealing my butt. 

I feel hands grip my hips as I continue to reach. Cris was pressed up right against me, pulling down my shirt. "You can't ignore me but walk around in this shirt," he whispers into my ear. 

I continue to move around the kitchen, wiggling out of his grip. 

"Amor," he lowly says as he walks behind me. "Don't keep teasing me," he grabs me once more. 

He turns me around and scoops me up, "Now let's go back to bed," he walks me toward the stairs. 

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙