𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐢

˚⁺

"YOU'RE COMING OUT WITH ME," Pedri insists as he stares at me, "I don't know. I kind of want to stay in," I tuck my arms inside my hoodie. "You haven't gone out with me in a while. Please," my best friend begs. 

"Fine," I huff. He smiles a bit, "Perfect, I'm going to go home and I'm going to change. I'll be back in about an hour. Does that give you enough time?" he looks at me. "Sure, that's fine," I nod. 

Pedro walks out the door and I roll out of my bed, I grab the black strapless dress and lay it on the bed as I walk into the bathroom. I do some quick light makeup and a slick back bun. "Perfect," I sigh as I walk out. 

I slide the dress and some matching heels on before grabbing a matching purse, "Pedri!" I call out as I hear the door open. 

No response. 

I walk out to the balcony of my house, "Pedro!" I call out once more. "I know you can hear me," I stomp down the stairs. 

My eyes catch Pablo staring at pictures of me and my friends that I have framed around the house. I cleared my throat as his head turned toward me. "Oh, uh, sorry," he scratches the back of his head. "Where's Pedro?" I cross my arms. 

"He, uh... Well, he's not here. He told me to come and get you," Pablo's words stuttered as he looked everywhere but me. "Fine," I walk past him toward the door.