𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙

"COME ON, YOU HAVE TO COME!" SOPHIA BEGS, "I don't know Soph, it's not really my thing," I brush through my hair. "I don't want to be alone, do this for me!" she shakes my shoulders

I stare at her through the mirror, "Fine, but what am I going to wear?" I laugh. "That's what this is for," she holds up a black card. "Whose card is that?" I laugh, "Kai's. He told me to get whatever I dream of," she smiles. "Girl," I shake my head as I stand up.

After hours of shopping, we finally found our outfits. I also refused to let Sophia pay for me, which resulted in a wrestle at the counter.

"Y/N, these dresses are beautiful," we check ourselves out after getting ready. "Matching dresses were the move," I laugh as we take pictures.

"So first, we have the dinner and then the afterparty," Sophia tells me as we get into the Sprinter. "Sounds like a plan," I close my clutch.

We step out of the van and walk into the restaurant, footballers and their dates were spread amongst themselves. "Stick by me, I can't do this without you," Sophia grabs onto me.

We walk toward Kai and whoever else he's with, "Look at my ladies," Kai wraps his arms around us. "You both look amazing, I see you went shopping," he laughs. "Something like that," I nod my head. "Y/N, this is Mason. I think you've guys briefly gotten to know each other," Kai introduces, "Nice to formally meet you," I extend my hand, "Pleasures all mine," he winks.

Mason and I wander off together, talking alone for a while. "So, do you live in London? Or are you visiting?" he asks, "No, I'm visiting. Soph is my cousin," I inform him, "Ah, that makes perfect sense," he nods.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Trent.

We've had interactions before and I've always thought he was just a douchebag. He started walking closer to us, grabbing Mason's shoulders. "What's up mate, I see you've met my girlfriend," Trent smiles broadly. "Oh, I didn't-" Mason starts, "He's not my boyfriend, quite frankly I don't even like him," I squint my eyes at him. "Come on, sweetheart. Don't be like that," Trent sits down next to Mason.

"I'm going to get another drink," I shake my empty glass.

I walk over to the bar where coincidentally Sophia was. "Hey! How's Mason?" she pushes my arm, "It was going great until Trent walks over and tells him that he's my boyfriend!" I exclaim, "Are you serious right now? He can't get a grip," she shakes her head.

"Hello ladies," Trent walks over to us, "Gott, er versteht den Hinweis einfach nicht," I roll my eyes, "Das tut er definitiv nicht, man kann nicht einmal sein übermütiges Grinsen sehen," Sophia chuckles.

"Now now ladies, don't flatter me. I know you're talking about me," he winks, "Kein gutes Gespräch," I mumble. Sophia laughs and shakes her head, "You wish, I'll see you later?" she questions.

I feel Trent's hand graze my waist, "Y/N," he whispers. "Trent don't," I put my hand up as I grab my drink. "Come on, why don't we just talk?" he begs as he follows me. "Nothing good ever comes from that," I shake my head as I make my way toward Sophia and Kai.

"You two again?" Kai laughs, "Kai, sei still," I stare daggers into him, "Er wird nicht verschwinden, wir haben sogar versucht, ihn zu verscheuchen," Sophia shakes her head. "Alright, can you guys stop talking about me? I'm right here," he looks between us.

"Warum gibst du ihm nicht eine letzte Chance?" Kai looks at me, "Nein, das kann ich nicht ernsthaft," I shake my head. I turn around on my heel and look at him, "Let's go," I drag him out to the patio.

"Trent, you have to stop doing this," I sigh as I sit down. "Y/N, it's different with you," he reaches for my hand. "I can't fear going away and you going out and partying with whoever and wondering what girl you'll feed these lines to next," I rant. "So, then move here," he looks at me.

"I'm not moving here," I laugh at him. "It's the only realistic thing to keep me in line," he tells me. I cock my head back and nod, "Wow, good to know," I get up to walk away.

"That's not what I meant," he quickly reacts, "Call me when you've actually grown up," I shut the patio door.

*˚⁺‧͙

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬