𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐞𝐞

˚⁺

"ARE YOU SURE THAT WE'LL BE FINE?" I ask Oakley as we pull up to the venue, "Yeah babe, I promise," he nods. 

I put my phone in my bag before sliding out of the Sprinter, Oakley swore that arriving in London was easier than arriving in America. That was why he wasn't scared to get out without security. 

But me? I was petrified, I knew the crowd would be large and I knew they would be wild. He is from here, what did he expect?

I begin walking forward as people swarmed us immediately, "Cench! Y/N!" they shouted from each direction as we tried to push through to the venue, "Keep going, I got you," he mumbles as he grabs my hand from behind. 

As we continue to walk in, someone fully shoves me causing me to stumble. 

Oakley catches me as I stand up straighter, "Everyone! Get out the bloody way!" he shouts as he now begins to push through the crowd. "Move!" he shouts again as he aggressively pushes through the crowd.

We finally get inside and Oakley grabs my face, "Are you okay baby?" he analyzes my face, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just told you so," I laugh a bit. "I know but I thought we'd be alright. No one's ever done that before," he shakes his head. 

"I'm fine, it startled me, but I'm fine," I tell him. 

He stares deeply into my eyes, "Are you sure?" he asks once more. "Oakley. I promise I'm alright," I laugh a bit. 

He swiftly kisses me, "Okay darling. I love you," he mumbles. "I love you more, now let's go," I drag him toward the stage for warmups. 

The VIP fans filtered in, and I sat to the side as he did soundcheck. I stared in amusement, no matter how many concerts he has, I'll always be shocked at how amazing he is. 

After his meet and greets and soundcheck, we sat in his dressing room. He pulled me onto his lap, "I'm excited about your set," I run my fingers over his durag, "Are you? It'll be good," he smiles. "Yeah," I delicately say. 

"Mm, so handsome," I kiss his lips once more, "Cench, we gotta go," I hear his agent from outside the door. "Come on lady," he gets up. 

We walk hand in hand to the stage, "Good luck kiss," he stands in front of me. "Good... luck... I... love... you..." I say between each kiss. "I love you, lady," he smiles. 

He walks out to the crowd as I inch through the wings, they go crazy as they see him jumping on stage. 

I watch as Oakley performs, he was truly in his element. "Lady, come up," Cench gestures to me, I snap back into reality as he walks toward me. "Come on," he grabs my hand dragging me out on the stage. 

"This one is for my lady," he wraps his arm around me. 

The crowd chants my name as the Doja beat starts. I furrow my eyebrows and laugh as he starts. "...Somebody tell Y/N L/N, that I'm tryna indulge in that," he sways me back and forth. "In my grey tracksuit, see the bulge in that," he keeps going. 

My face turns red as he continues. I push him off a bit as he finishes the song. He lays a kiss on the side of my head, "Thank you, everyone! You've been amazing, much love," he waves as we walk off. 

"You did not tell me about that," I laugh as I swat his chest. "I wanted to surprise you," he hugs me tightly. "Well, you did just that," I shake my head. 

"I'm glad you're alright," he tells me. "I've always been alright," I look up at him. "I know that I should've listened to you and I'm sorry I didn't. I know that it bugged you and scared you and I should've listened," he sincerely states, "It's okay baby. I know that you didn't know," I smile. 

He kisses me once more, "I'll always listen to you now," he mumbles into our kiss. "Good," 

˚⁺