𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐫.

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙

NEYMAR AND I WALK DOWN THE STEPS OF THE PRIVATE BEACH. Since it was holiday, the Brazilian National team decided that we should all have a beach day. 

"Do you have the tanning lotion?" I ask him, "Yeah," Neymar lugs the bags through. 

"Vamos! You're here!" Vini cheers as he sees us walking through the sand, "Y/N!" Duda cheers as she rushes over to me, "Did you bring the boys?" I ask her, "Yes, they are playing in the sand over there," she points. 

I rush over to my godson's over in the sand, "Benizinho, Pipo!" I run over to them, "Titia!" Benicio gets up, "Oh meu amor, you've gotten so big," he tackles me. "Build a sand castle?" he questions. "Absolutely," I smile. 

We continue to build in the sand as Neymar drops the stuff. "Thanks for the help," he pants, "Sorry, I was showing my babies how to build," I stare up at him. "I can see that," he wipes the beads of sweat off his forehead.

"Can we help titio set up the stuff?" I ask the boys. "Yeah!" they jump up.

"Baby, can you get my back?" I hand Neymar my tanning lotion, "Anything for you," he smirks as he puts some in his hand.

His smooth hands run along my back, making sure to massage all of it in, his hands sneak under the seams of my bathing suit and down my back, to the back of my legs, and more importantly for him, my butt. 

His hands glide over my bum, truthfully he was taking his time. Thoroughly rubbing it in, "Babe," I warn him. "I'm almost done," he gives my ass a firm pat. 

I shake my head and laugh as I grab the bottle back, "I can get the front too," he steps in front of me. "I think I got it," I laugh as I rub my front. "Mm, let me help," he snatches the bottle. 

He gets down on his knees and begins rubbing my legs, "Neymar," I laugh as he continues, "Don't worry, I'd never let you burn," he winks. 

I walk away for a second to grab water from the cooler when I hear an unfamiliar girl's voice, "Do you need any help?" I turn around and stare at her. "Uh no, I'm good," Neymar half-smiles, "Are you sure? I can get your back," she touches his shoulder. 

"I have a wife," he holds up his hand, "I don't see her around," she smirks. "Oh really?" I ask as I wrap my arm around his waist. "Oh, uh, um," she starts to get nervous. "Thanks for the offer though," I smile. 

She wanders off causing me to laugh hysterically. "Hey baby, need some help?" I imitate her, "Yeah if it's from you," he pulls me closer by my waist. 

I put lotion on him fast and we finally walk over to the group of people. "Perfect, now we can play football," Vini holds up the ball. 

Neymar goes over to Vini's team and I stay with Duda and Lucas. "You guys are going to have to teach me, I haven't played before," I look at them, "Don't worry, we're champions," Lucas laughs. 

The long game was now finished and they were right, they are champions. "Let's go!" Lucas cheers as I score the last point of the game. 

I jump into Duda's arms as we celebrate, "Champions!" I yell as Neymar stares at me. 

He walks over and scoops me out of her arms, carrying me bridal style toward the ocean. "Ney put me down," I squirm in his arms, "You want to celebrate like a champion, I'll treat you like one," he laughs. 

He throws me into the ice-cold water, I spit out the water as I come up for air. "That was so not cool," I laugh. "Sorry," he shrugs.

I shiver as I stand there, "Oh my baby is so cold," Neymar walks toward me, his arms wrap around me. "That feels much better," I mumble him. 

I push him over, plunging him into the water. 

He comes up and wipes the water off his face, "That was deserved," he laughs a bit, "Now come on, I'm freezing," I walk out of the water.

*˚⁺‧͙

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲