𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨 ⁺

˚⁺

AS CRIS SLID THE ENORMOUS RING ONTO MY FINGER, tears spilled out of my eyes. 

He stands up and inches closer to me, placing a passionate kiss on my lips. "I'm so happy," he cries, "Me too," I laugh. 

"We have forever together now," I grab his face in my hands, "Forever sounds amazing with you," he holds my hand. 

"Let's go home," he tells me. 

We take a few more photos on the private beach before cleaning everything up and walking back up to the villa we are spending our vacation at. 

Cris held tightly onto my hand as we walked upstairs, "You look beautiful," he compliments, "Thank you, you look handsome as well," I turn to look at him. 

His bright smile protrudes through the darkness of the house, we walk into our room and I turn around to unzip the dress. He follows my cues and unzips them for me, leaving me in my lacy garments. 

He leans down, kissing my shoulder blade. I turn to face him, pushing his coat jacket off of his body. I slowly unbutton his white shirt, exposing his tremendous body. My hands slide down the sides, pushing the shirt off his body next.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his lips attach to mine, our lips move together in a passionate form. Cris' hands slide down my body to my mid-thigh, picking me up. 

My legs wrap around his body as he walks us over to the bed, our lips disconnect as he slowly lays me down. His hands tickle my body as he pulls my panties off my body. 

He kisses up my legs before spreading my legs wide, he kisses up my inner thighs as he unbuckles his belt. 

Cris undresses fully now, leaning over me. "Eu te amo, linda," he whispers before kissing me once more. 

He slides his member inside of me, causing me to gasp with pleasure. 

My nails dig into his shoulders, Cris slides his hands behind my back, detaching my bra and throwing it across the room. 

He starts to move faster, our moans mixed in pleasure as Cris moves faster with each thrust. "Fuck," I call out as he hits my pleasure point. 

I wrap my legs around him, flipping us over. 

I line myself up and sink onto him. Cris' hands dig into my hips as I move up and down. "Right there," he scrunches his face. 

I lean down, pecking his lips as Cris moves his arms up, wrapping them around my midriff, and begins quickly thrusting inside me.

I moaned louder against his chest with each thrust, "Baby," I pant as he continues. 

He flips us over once more, placing my legs on top of his shoulders as he pounds himself into me. My moans were loud and overwhelming as he picked up his pace. 

"I'm there," I cry out as he continues, "Me too," Cris grunts. 

He continues to move at his rapid pace before I feel him finish inside me. We let out loud moans, signaling that we are finished. 

Cris lays down next to me, pulling me on his chest. The moonlight sparkled through the half-opened blinds. My hand lay above the covers that Cris now pulled over us. 

I stared at my hand as the moonlight caught it, allowing it to sparkle. "It's beautiful isn't it?" he asks, "It's almost too beautiful," I remark. 

Cris smiles as he kisses my hand. "I love you," he tells me once more. "I love you more, thank you for the beautiful ring," I smile. "Anything you want is yours," he tilts my head up. 

"I have everything I need," I kiss the corner of his mouth. 

˚⁺