𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙

QUENTIN AND I WALK INTO THE SIXTH PROPERTY WE'VE VIEWED TODAY. "See anything you like yet?" he asks, "I don't know," I snoop around. 

We've been married for about eight months now and after sharing his house, we decided we wanted to jointly agree on one. Well, that, and I was tired of living in a bachelor pad. 

"The kitchen is nice," I graze my hand over the marble countertops. "The marble countertops are a new addition, Mrs. Grimes," my real estate agent chimes in.

It wasn't Quentin that was the issue, it was me. I was hard to please for some reason, maybe because I wanted somewhere where I could imagine our children running around and none of these screamed that. 

I look out at the backyard, the sun was beginning to set, and there was a pool, trampoline, firepit, and overall just a nice patio area. I smiled to myself, that part won me over. Now to just see the upstairs. 

Quentin and I walk upstairs and immediately I was wooed by how spacious it was, I wouldn't be running into a million toys in the hallway. "There are eight bedrooms, eleven bathrooms in this house. Brand new renovation on the master bed and bath, as well as a new movie theater add-on in the basement," the agent runs us through. 

"A movie theater?" Quentin asks, "Yes, I'd be more than happy to show you," she tells us. 

We finish walking around upstairs, "I love it," I mumble to myself, "What was that?" Quentin teases, "Stop," I push him a bit. 

"So, I know you know Q is an athlete, is there a gym?" I ask her as we walk downstairs, "Yes there is, it is also in the basement, along with the sauna," she tells me. "Sauna? Oh wow," I take mental notes. 

"So, is this a real movie theater type thing or is it a projector with some seats?" I ask, "No this will give you the movie theater experience," she opens the door. 

My jaw visibly dropped at how beautiful it was, "Wow, the ceiling too," I look up. 

"There is also a wine cellar and a cocktail bar area down here, perfect for social gatherings all around the house honestly," she continues to sell the point. 

"Take your time to look around, I'll be on the main floor if you need me," she winks. 

I walk around the basement, searching around. "Baby, I think this is the one," I admire the beautiful home. "Is it in our budget?" I ask him. "There is no budget, if you like it, it's ours," Quentin walks over to me. 

"I could see our family here," I wrap my arms around his neck, "So it's settled, we buy the house, then we pop out a baby in celebration of breaking in the new house," he winks. "I think I like that idea," I peck his lips. 

We walk upstairs hand in hand and see our agent on her phone, "So, have you decided?" she looks at us with hope, "I love it," I smile. "We both do, let's do this thing," Quentin laughs. 

We leave the driveway of what our new home is now, I look back at it as Quentin drives. "I can't believe it's going to be all ours," I smile. "I'm so excited baby!" I squeal as I shift back in my seat. "I'm glad you do," he puts his hand on my thigh. 

"Promise me it's in our budget?" I look over at him, "Babe, for the last time, there is no budget. I'll take care of it," he kisses my hand. "Q," I whine. "Please," he looks at me. "Fine," I sink into my seat. 

"You can thank me in other ways Mrs. Grimes," he winks.

*˚⁺‧͙

*˚⁺‧͙