𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚⁺

˚⁺

˚⁺

I WALK AROUND THE CLUB I WORKED AT, looking at all the clientele

I WALK AROUND THE CLUB I WORKED AT, looking at all the clientele. Sure I was a private dancer, but it was an honest dollar and it got me what I needed.

Tonight, I'd been told that there were important clients coming, athletes that we'd seen before. They'd requested me, they'd seen me around the club and never got the chance to grab me. But now, they wanted me and me only.

I don't know who they are or what they look like, I just knew they were celebrating something big from what my boss told me. He knew I'd be able to handle the job, I was the 'best dancer' from what they claimed.

"Amethyst, we need you in the back," I could hear through my little earpiece that they'd granted me for the night.

I strutted my way, slowly but surely to the private room in the back.

I made sure to wear a skimpy piece, black was the color they requested. They said it was sexy. "Look who it is," an unfamiliar, thick, Spanish accent cheered. "Hi boys," I seductively smiled as I discretely took off my earpiece.

"What are we celebrating tonight?" I smile as I walk behind them all. "Champions League win. I'm sure you've heard of that," Of course, I'd heard of that, but I couldn't be attainable to these men. You have to make them work for it.

"Is that some sort of tennis trophy?" I walk in front of them now, "Football actually," one scoffs.

I look around and see one particular man. He was shy, sitting in the corner of the couch. I stared at him as the rest of them talked and oogled over me. "What's your name?" I walk closer to him, "Uh... Marc," he mumbles as he looks around.

His teammates begin to cheer a bit, "Get some Marc!" one cheered, "You need to take him to the back, give him the time of his life," another one pushes him. "Your wish is my command," my voice was smooth like silk as I talked to them.