Chapter 271-275

Someone proposed to build a temple for Mr. Cheng, Mr. Shen, in the city. Temples had been built in other places, so there was no reason why they couldn't build one here.

  Although they could see him in person, they still wanted to build a temple, give Cheng Yeran more incense, and keep him here forever.

  Cheng Zhao couldn't wait to go to Cheng Yeran early in the morning to ask for a gift. Although Uncle Yuanbao had already given him a good sword, and this sword was very suitable for children, he could handle it completely. He had already followed the master. Although he has learned a lot, he still looks forward to daddy's gifts.

  "Don't worry, wait until your birthday party is over and wait for me in the pavilion on the rockery in the evening." Cheng Yeran said mysteriously.

  Cheng Zhao knew that the pavilion on the rockery originally had a pavilion. Later, the two fathers asked people to build another one. It had doors and windows. On weekdays, the two fathers stayed in it. They could stay there for several hours at a time and never called anyone. Come close, even he won't let you get close.

  He always felt that the two fathers hid some terrible secrets inside. He even once took a few brothers and sneaked into the pavilion to hunt for treasures when the two fathers were not around. As a result, there was only a table with two tables inside. A chair and nothing else.

  The fourth brother loved reading picture books the most. He said to Cheng Zhao: "It is said that Mr. Cheng is a god from heaven. Do you think this is his entrance to the divine world? We are all mortals, so we can't see To that entrance?"

  "But the eldest brother is the child of Mr. and Mrs. Cheng. He should be a little god. Why is he just like us mortals?" The third brother asked in confusion.

  When Cheng Zhao heard his third brother say that he was a little god, he was quite excited. But when he heard the next words, his heart sank again. Why are his fathers gods, but he is a mortal? Could it be that he is a child picked up by his fathers?

  He has been depressed for a long time. Today, his father actually invited him to the small pavilion on the rockery. Is it possible that his father is going to confess his identity to him? Can he also travel in the heavenly palace with his father?

  He was not thinking about the birthday party anymore. After eating the cake made by his father, he just thought about getting to the evening soon.

  After finally getting rid of everyone, he hurriedly went to the pavilion to wait for Cheng Yeran.

  Cheng Yeran and Shen Yuntang entered the pavilion together, closed the door and locked it from the inside.

  Cheng Zhao took out a candlestick and was about to light it, and then he saw a square box in his father's hand light up.

  Cheng Zhao: "!"

  At that moment, his heart seemed to fly out. He had clearly thought about the possibility that his father was a god, but when it came to this moment, he felt that he was not mentally prepared yet.

  "You are eight years old and you are my child. There are some things I must tell you clearly, but you must remember to keep it a secret. No one is allowed to tell it, and neither can you brothers." Cheng Yeran first Talk it over in advance, let him know the seriousness of the matter, and then tell him the secret later.

  Cheng Zhao nodded solemnly, "What about Uncle Yuanbao and the others?"

  "You can't tell either." Shen Yuntang hugged the child over. "Except for the three of us, no fourth person can know. If you tell others, it will put your father in danger. You have to understand this." The seriousness of the matter."