Chapter 186-190

"The prince helped him before." Shen Yuntang told the story about Liu Ya and the prince working together to drug the eldest prince.

  Only then did Cheng Yeran realize that there was such a complicated matter here. The prince didn't seem to be that bad. After being captured by the emperor and brought into the palace, Liu Ya was not betrayed, but he took everything on his own.

  But he was worried that Liu Ya deliberately approached the Crown Prince for revenge, and was taken advantage of by the Crown Prince.

  Seeing his frown, Shen Yuntang fed him two grapes, "You are still injured, don't worry too much."

  In fact, Shen Yuntang is also quite worried about Liu Ya. He feels that Liu Ya has changed a lot recently and has become much calmer. In the past, when they met, they mostly talked about clothes, jewelry, and where to go, but now they talk more about Work matters.

  He always felt that this child was forced to grow up because of this incident. Even if Liu Ya had a childish temper all his life, he didn't want Liu Ya to grow up in this way.

  Cheng Yeran asked him about the magazine again, "Have you hired anyone?"

  "Yes, I've hired you." Shen Yuntang bought a yard before and used it specifically as an office space for the magazine. Later, he wrote a recruitment advertisement in the magazine. The interview location was in that yard. He also wrote that he would accept submissions and the submission address was also in that yard. , indicating the amount of royalties.

  Before we hired an editor, we had already received dozens of submissions, including novel submissions and illustrations.

  This magazine is very famous and many people want to have their names in it.

  There are many talented women and men in the capital. Shen Yuntang thinks that the products his magazine sells are mainly lipsticks and clothes. The audience is women and men, and women and men are also more meticulous. The editors he hired are all Woman and brother.

  These women and brothers are also young ladies from wealthy families. They have been trained to learn music, chess, calligraphy and painting since they were young, and they have a good taste in clothes. The fifth issue of the magazine has already been prepared.

  The next issue of the magazine will feature Yuan Bao, a famous poet and painter. Cheng Yeran is also going to ask Cheng Yeran to find a studio online to draw the idol who is the number one selling photo card this month, as well as her personal interview, and finally uses two contributors. Paintings of people.

  The clothes drawn by the two contributors had a good sense of design, and they were from the capital. Shen Yuntang also invited them over and asked them to draw detailed pictures of the clothes. He discussed with them about buying out the copyright of the clothes, and hoped that in the future Long-term cooperation is possible.

  There will be an advertisement for cakes in the next issue of the magazine. Before, he only made some small cakes with a single pattern and simple birthday cakes.

  In the past few months, he has studied how to decorate flowers. Although making cakes is time-consuming, watching the flowers bloom in his hands is very healing.

  He also accepted two apprentices. Those two apprentices were the children he bought from the brothel last time. One of them broke his foot while dancing and will never be able to dance again. The other one is tone deaf. Shen Yuntang accepted them both. Become an apprentice and let them make cakes with you.

  They were afraid of being kicked out, so they studied very hard, and soon they were able to make simple cakes. With their help, the number of cakes Jinyulou supplied every day increased a lot.