Chapter 97

When Cheng Yeran came back in the evening and learned that they were sold out in one day, and many store owners came to ask if they could buy goods from them, Cheng Yeran knew that this wave of marketing was a success.

  He asked Yuanbao to just negotiate with the shopkeepers. The price should not be less than twenty-five cents a piece, and the packaged ones should not be less than thirty cents. The minimum order is fifty yuan, and if the order is less, it will be sold at the original price.

  The next day he went to the academy to find Zhou Hua and gave him a large pile of paper for Zhou Hua to take back and print. This time he was given 500 pieces of paper, but he only gave 500 pieces because of the paper manufacturer he was looking for. The workshop worked overtime to make just this little thing.

  He wants to buy wrapping paper online, but the paper of the future is different from the paper craftsmanship of this era, and being asked where he bought the paper is another kind of trouble.

  Soymilk soap has become popular even in the academy, but everyone is not as enthusiastic about the soap as the painting on the wrapping paper.

  Some people even framed the wrapping paper and took it to the academy to show off. This reminded Cheng Yeran of high school, when classmates played games to draw cards. If they drew a limited edition card, they would show it off to the whole class.

  Now only a hundred pieces of this soap have been produced, and the rest have not yet been printed. They are in high demand. Whoever happens to grab a piece becomes the focus of the class.

  Zhao Yanlin also came to Cheng Yeran and asked him if he had any extra soap to sell to him. He whispered: "Now the second-hand price of your soap is a hundred cents a piece. Do you have any? We are in the academy." If you mess around a bit, you can make a lot more money."

  Cheng Yeran: "...I sell my own pirated copies. Isn't that bad? And I don't have any anymore. If you want it, go to Zhou Hua and ask him to print a few more copies for you."

  Zhou Hua also frowned, "I don't know who leaked the news. Many people came to my door and asked my father to sell them printed wrapping paper at a very high price, but my father didn't pay attention to any of them. Recently I also locked the door and worked overtime, just because I was afraid that other people would learn from it and print exactly the same thing, which would affect your business."

  Zhou Hua's concerns were correct. Many companies were secretly researching and printing the same wrapping paper behind the scenes, and within a few days a large number of them were printed and circulated on the market.

  It's just that their craftsmanship is not as good as Uncle Zhou's. In addition, the time is tight and the materials used are cheap. It can be seen at a glance that it is fake. However, there are still people who can't buy the genuine ones and buy them. However, after buying them, they find that they have been cheated. Not only are the paintings not good, they are more expensive, and even the soap inside is of inferior quality.

  Those who were deceived felt angry and vowed never to spend their money again. They must wait until the Yuanbao comes out to buy it at the stall.

  Cheng Yeran thought it was time to add two more scented soaps. One was Shen Yuntang's favorite peach scent, and the other was also rose scented. The flowers he gave Shen Yuntang for the first time were rose flowers.

  For these two flavors, you can just buy essential oils online and add them to the soap. The method is similar, but you can add some pigments to make it light pink like a peach. For floral soap, you can make it transparent and put a flower inside. Flowers, or petals, like amber.