Chapter 26

"Who, who is scared?!" Shen Yuntang has been so scared that he shivered in bed these past few nights. He thought Cheng Yeran didn't know, "How did you know? Are you too scared to sleep? ?"

  "It's a bit. I've been thinking a lot lately and can't sleep." Cheng Yeran said.

  Shen Yuntang thought that he felt that Uncle Zhang's death had something to do with him. He couldn't sleep because of guilt and self-blame, and comforted him: "Don't think too much, it's not your fault."

  "He deserves it," Cheng Yeran couldn't help but laugh softly when he said this, "I comforted you like this that day, but you comfort me today. Is it because I am too timid and make you worry. "

  "We are a family, and we should care about each other." Seeing that he insisted on going out, Shen Yuntang was worried about him, fearing that he would faint on the road and not come back. He was also afraid that he would be alone at home, "I will go with you Go."

  When Cheng Yeran heard the word family, his heart suddenly thought. If he really traveled through time, wouldn't he become a dove occupying a magpie's nest? His soul would occupy a person who originally belonged here, occupying his body and his body. Wife...

  The person Shen Yuntang really wants to treat like family should be the original husband, not the fake like him.

  He glanced in the direction of Shen Yuntang. He couldn't marry such a beautiful wife in the real world, because he had never seen anyone as beautiful as Shen Yuntang in the real world.

  Wait a moment, he thought of another question, if he could only stay here for the rest of his life, would he have to live with one man for the rest of his life? He is a straight man!

  He has traveled through time, who will inherit his father's family business? Who will spend the ten-digit savings he has earned over the years? Who will live in the mansions he bought? He had just placed an order for a plane before participating in the show, but it had not yet flown. This was a huge loss.

  Now that he has come to this world, where has the original lazy man gone? Did he switch identities with the lazy guy?

  Big loss!

  "What's wrong?" Shen Yuntang saw that his facial expression changed for a while, as if he was possessed by an evil spirit, and he was a little worried, "As expected, I still have to go to the goddess first."

  "It's okay, I'm having random thoughts again." Cheng Yeran patted his face, and couldn't think blindly. Even if any unbelievable scene appeared, it might be the show crew's way of playing tricks on the guests.

  He had been on a variety show before, and the script said that he would play games with other guests on the stage, but he was tricked by the show crew. From that time on, he was called a stupid handsome guy by fans. several years.

  If he is punished by the show again this time, he will never be able to get rid of the nickname of "idiot".

  Cheng Yeran warned himself in his mind to manage his expressions well. The main focus of these reality shows is to take surprise. Even if he sees a corpse later, it may be fake and a prop.

  When he was filming before, he also saw very realistic corpse props. Most people had never seen a real corpse and couldn't tell the difference between real and fake.

  "Why are you so serious?" Shen Yuntang has been paying attention to his expression, worried that he is sick or possessed by evil spirits.

  "Have you ever seen a dead person?" Cheng Yeran asked him.