Chapter 91

Every time he heard Cheng Yeran talk about his future life, he yearned for the outside world very much. He wanted to go to that world with Cheng Yeran to see it, but he also felt that he was too greedy to have what he had now. Your life is already very happy, don't desire too much.

  Shen Yuntang was not too full. His eyes kept staring at the cake. There were so many flowers on it, lifelike and as beautiful as the flowers outside. It was actually edible. When he saw it just now, he thought it was a handicraft, ceramics or sculpture. But it looks very soft, not like it is made of such hard material.

  Hearing that it was edible, he became even more curious, "What are these flowers made of? They are so three-dimensional and the colors are so bright."

  "Cream." Cheng Yeran didn't know much about how to cook food. "Why don't you buy some cake-making books next time and give them a try?"

  "This must be difficult." Shen Yuntang stared at the cake with eyesight.

  It was hard for Cheng Yeran to see Shen Yuntang acting like a greedy little cat. Shen Yuntang was usually quite aloof. It seemed that he really wanted to eat cake, so he bought the right cake.

  He quickly cut the cake and handed a piece to Shen Yuntang.

  Shen Yuntang saw him cutting a few flowers in half when cutting the cake, and his heart was bleeding.

  He lowered his head and carefully observed the cake on the plate. It was divided into several layers, including yellow cake, pink strawberry jam in the middle, white cream and pink flowers on top.

  He carefully put a flower into his mouth. It was soft and melted in his mouth. It was sweet and fragrant with milk. "It's delicious! Everything in the future will be like clouds, light and airy."

  "If they taste good, eat them all. I'll give you all these flowers." Cheng Yeran put all the flowers on his plate for him to eat.

  Shen Yuntang was full today, but his heart was beating wildly with excitement. If the noodle shop hadn't opened tomorrow, he would have wanted to run to Wangchun Building and buy a cake-making book on his mobile phone to learn how to make cakes. Understand.

  ...

  When the two of them entered the door just now, they were seen by the youngest son of their neighbor Aunt Zhao.

  Aunt Zhao's husband works as a steward in a wealthy family, and his youngest son works as a bookboy for the young master of that family.

  Aunt Zhao has three children in total. The youngest son has been a book boy for the young master since he was a child. After so many years, he is now seventeen years old.

  When Er Aunt Zhao's husband rescued the young master of a wealthy family, the master of that family canceled their slave status and promised that their son would study with the young master. Although they would be bookboys, they could take the exam together.

  However, the Zhao family's youngest son failed to study and failed to pass the exam for several years. Finally, it was decided that after the young master passed the exam, he would be released and given a sum of money to do some small business.

  The youngest son of the Zhao family happened to work as a boy for the fat man in the academy. He recognized Cheng Yeran, and the fat man Xiu Mu also gave him a day off.

  He went home for the first time in half a month and missed the moving day of Cheng Yeran's family. As soon as he got home, he ran in and asked Aunt Zhao, "Mom, has a new person moved next door? I recognize him and he is studying in our college. "