Summary + Chapter 1

After the beautiful young man was reborn, he was doted on by his husband, a famous celebrity who came from time to time.

  Farm, brother, give birth to children

  Shen Yuntang is a handsome boy, but he fell into the river with a lazy man in the village. His clothes were torn and the lazy man looked at him, so he had no choice but to marry the lazy man as his husband.

  People in the village said that his life was over. The lazy man didn't even bother to get out of bed. He had almost sold his family's fields and houses, and Shen Yuntang would only have a hard life after his marriage.

  Everyone guessed that Shen Yuntang must be crying secretly, but he got married happily.

  In the last life, Shen Yuntang was the wife of a county magistrate, but she was killed by her husband's family on the day she gave birth to a child. After his death, he saw that his husband married the prefect's infertile daughter. He was just a tool to give birth to children.

  When he was reborn, he was deliberately forced to marry a lazy man in the village by his cousin who was also reborn. The cousin married the husband of his previous life.

  In his previous life, a lazy man married his cousin and died three years later. Shen Yuntang felt that being a widow was better than being plotted to death.

  After marrying into a lazy man's family, the lazy man not only rushed to wash and cook, but also farmed. In less than three years, he turned the family's thatched house into a brick house and raised many poultry.

  I heard that if you were admitted to be a scholar, you would not have to do corvee service. The lazy man actually stayed up late at night and got admitted.

  Shen Yuntang's husband in his previous life barely managed to become a small county magistrate. In this life, he married a lazy man and became the wife of a prefect. His cousin and ex-husband had to bow and apologize every time they saw him and her husband. .

  The people in the village were extremely jealous, thinking that he, a lazy woman, deserved to be bullied and looked down upon all her life. Why did she become the wife of an official? ! He also said that the lazy man married him because he had no choice. After the lazy man became rich, how could he like him as a country boy? He would be abandoned in a few years.

  But when the lazy man reached the position of prime minister, he was still in love with Shen Yuntang as before, and they didn't even take a concubine.

  ...

  Cheng Yeran accepted a reality show and traveled through time the next day after receiving the script. He thought he was still filming an ancient-style farming reality show according to the script, and Shen Yuntang was so beautiful that he must be the idol of some boy group.

  Cheng Yeran traveled through time with his mobile phone. His mobile phone could also be used for online shopping, so he didn't realize that he had traveled through time.

  Content tags: Giving birth, traveling through time and space, farming, rebirth with ease

Search keywords: Protagonist: Cheng Yeran, Shen Yuntang ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence summary: After rebirth, I was pampered by my new husband.

Mission: Labor is the most glorious

Chapter 1

  Shen Yuntang was reborn. In his last life, he married Xia Xiaowu, a scholar in the village. The Xia family was one of the richest families in the village, and he was the most beautiful brother in the village. This marriage attracted the envy and jealousy of many people in the village.