Chapter 15

Cheng Yeran has not gone up the mountain in the past two days, and he has no chance to follow him. He is probably just taking a walk, and he is too lazy to go now.

  "Get up early tomorrow and come home with me to help. My cousin is getting married tomorrow. Mom asked me to go home and help. She can't do it alone." Shen Yuntang reminded him.

  "Tomorrow? Time flies so fast." Cheng Yeran said and looked behind Shen Yuntang, "Don't move."

  "Huh? What's wrong?" Shen Yuntang subconsciously wanted to turn around to see what was going on behind him. He saw Cheng Yeran suddenly rushing towards him, and a strong sense of oppression rushed towards his face, making his heart skip a beat. He was jumping wildly, his body was stiff and he didn't dare to move at all, and then he saw Cheng Yeran holding a snake in his hand.

  Shen Yuntang screamed and jumped on the chair, "Take it away quickly!"

  Cheng Yeran pinched the seven inches of the snake and made a throwing motion, throwing the snake outside the wall.

  Cheng Yeran saw the way he closed his eyes and didn't expect that he also had a fragile side. He smiled and snapped his fingers in front of him, "Okay, open your eyes."

  Shen Yuntang tentatively opened one eye, and when he saw his empty hands spread out, he opened both eyes.

  "Where's that thing?" Shen Yuntang is really afraid of snakes. He trembles with fear even mentioning the snake's name.

  "It was thrown over the wall. Do you want it? I'll pick it up for you." Cheng Yeran deliberately teased him.

  "I'll beat you to death if you dare to pick it up." Shen Yuntang had not yet recovered, and spoke tremblingly, "If you throw it out like this, what if it gets a grudge and crawls back again?"

  Cheng Yeran: "No, I used a lot of force, I must have fallen to death."

  "Go and have a look." Shen Yuntang was worried. He couldn't help but shiver at the thought of a snake that could crawl into his home at any time. "I'll go back to the room and wait for you. You can see if it's dead."

  "Okay, okay, I'll go and see him right now." Cheng Yeran saw his pitiful look on the verge of tears and hurriedly went outside to take a look.

  He found the snake's body at the base of the wall. He picked it up and looked at it. The snake was quite fat. It would be delicious if made into snake soup. However, he couldn't cook. Carrying this thing back would definitely frighten Shen Yuntang. Crying, he had no choice but to carry the snake farther away and throw it away.

  When he came back and entered the house, he heard two clangs and the sound of heavy objects falling when he closed the door. He was so frightened that he took two steps back quickly. He turned around and saw two bags of fertilizer. Just as he was looking at the ground While fertilizing, two more bags fell from the sky.

  His eyes were fixed on the fertilizer on the ground. Later, when the two bags of fertilizer fell, he did not raise his head. When he raised his head again, there was nothing in the sky.

  His first reaction was to run over and look at the two bags of fertilizer. Then he ran into the room and lifted up his clothes to show Shen Yuntang anxiously: "Did I be bitten by that snake? I'm hallucinating."

  "Ah? Did you bite him? Where does it hurt?" Shen Yuntang was also brought into the tense atmosphere by him, and he anxiously looked for wounds on his body.

  His belly and waist were smooth and smooth without any wounds. Cheng Yeran simply took off all his clothes and asked him to carefully search for the wounds on his body.