Chapter 87

"Why are you working at noon? Haven't you eaten?" When Shen Yuntang hired them, he agreed with them that they would take care of two meals, one at noon and one in the evening, and then another one after dinner. Half an hour.

  But now that the noodle shop has not opened yet, there is no way to take care of the food. Shen Yuntang gives them ten cents a day, which is regarded as taking care of the food for two people.

  He came late today and hadn't paid the two people for their meal yet, but the two people didn't blame him. They had good tempers when treating Shen Yuntang.

  "We have eaten. We brought some side dishes to eat with the dry food." The husband's name is Axiang. Although he is as strong as a hill, he has a very gentle temper and makes everyone smile when he sees him. , but if anyone dares to mess with him, he will lose his temper and can pick up a man and throw him out with one hand.

  Shopkeeper Wang also saw a handsome brother of his coming out to open a shop, and was afraid that he would be in danger, so he found such a strong husband, whose appearance could scare people with evil intentions.

  Axiang's man is called Li Sanyi. Li Sanyi's grandfather has three sons. Li Sanyi is the first child of his grandfather's third son. He named him Li Sanyi directly, which is easier to remember.

  Li Sanyi took out a small jar and opened the lid. Inside was some pickled vegetables, "We brought them at home. The shopkeeper doesn't mind trying them?"

  Shen Yuntang was a little uncomfortable being called shopkeeper, but since he opened a store, he would have to be called that every day, and sooner or later he would have to adapt.

  "I don't mind it, it looks pretty good." Shen Yuntang also pickles some pickles at home. He took out his chopsticks and tasted them. The taste was even better than what he made. "It tastes good. Give me the rest if you can." Really? I can buy it with money."

  He wanted to go back and give Cheng Yeran a taste. Although it was just some worthless pickles, when he saw something delicious, he wanted to get some for Cheng Yeran to take back and share.

  Ah Xiang very generously pushed the small jar to him. "If the shopkeeper wants it, take it back. I still have it at home. We both opened a small breakfast stall before, and the pickles were free. Many people were interested in my pickles." Go have breakfast, I'll make more, and put some in the store for free for guests to eat later."

  Shen Yuntang remembered that shopkeeper Wang said that something happened to the couple's family. The early stall could no longer be opened and the house was sold. Now they can only rent a house to live in and are anxious to find a job, otherwise they would not be able to earn such a small amount of wages. Even if the wages are small, there are few places where two people can work together at one time. The couple just want to work together and don't want to be separated.

  At first, Shen Yuntang saw that Li Sanyi didn't look like a waiter and didn't want him. Later, when he saw that he was running around helping out and being a good talker, he kept him. He didn't regret this decision at all, and he still Fortunately, two people were left here. Not only did they work efficiently, but they were also familiar with the county. Trivial matters such as buying tables, chairs, benches, bowls and chopsticks, and custom-made plaques were all done faster thanks to them.

  He looked at the couple every day and was a little envious that they could stay together every day. He and Cheng Yeran only saw each other for such a short time every day. Cheng Yeran told him that it would take at least three years of study to become a scholar. I don't know how many more years of study I need to take the exam.