Chapter 66

"What is this?" Shen Yuntang had never seen anything like this before. He lay on the table to study. "Do we need to put carbon inside? But there isn't much room here, so we can't put carbon in it."

  "Of course it's not carbon." Cheng Yeran took another gas pipe and put it in. "Come on, the time has come to witness the miracle. Don't blink."

  As he spoke, he pushed Shen Yuntang's head back, "Don't get so close, I might burn you."

  "Do you want to light it?" Shen Yuntang didn't realize how to light this thing, and then he saw Cheng Yeran turned the switch, and there was a click, and the flames came out.

  He was startled, his eyes widened, as if a modern person had seen magic, and he was so shocked that he couldn't speak for a long time.

  "How about it, it's amazing." Cheng Yeran put a pot filled with water on it and put some mushrooms and tomato slices into the pot to cook the soup base.

  Shen Yuntang looked at the small flame like a curious child, "How come there is fire coming out of it? It's amazing."

  "Are you not sleepy?" Cheng Yeran just saw him squinting his eyes while waiting for dinner. He was so sleepy that he was about to fall asleep at any time. He was also worried about whether he could bear to wake him up if he really fell asleep. But now Now that he's refreshed, he doesn't need to worry anymore.

  "Tell me quickly, how did this flame come out?" Shen Yuntang patted his arm anxiously. He couldn't understand this and he couldn't even eat.

  "If you want to know, ok, just give me a kiss." Cheng Yeran leaned over and waited for him to kiss her.

  "No kiss." Shen Yuntang frowned at him and covered his mouth.

  "Why?" Cheng Yeran looked at him aggrievedly.

  "Who told you to kiss me just now? Where..." Shen Yuntang whispered and then covered his mouth.

  "Is that the reason for you? But everything about you smells good." Cheng Yeran said and kissed the tip of his nose. "If you don't believe me, smell it. When I kissed you, my mouth smelled better."

  "You're talking nonsense!" Shen Yuntang angrily slapped him with his hand, but he removed his hand covering his mouth, giving Cheng Yeran an opportunity to kiss her mouth.

  He was a little repelled at first, but there was indeed no strange taste in the other person's mouth, and there was still a smell of mint.

  "I just brushed my teeth." Cheng Yeran said with a smile.

  "Next time, don't kiss everywhere next time!" Shen Yuntang was ashamed and annoyed. When he mentioned it, he thought of the scene at that time, and his body couldn't help but tremble.

  She obviously agreed to follow him that day because she thought he wanted a child to break the rumors, but then she was pestered by him every day, and she was led beyond control.

  "Why can't you kiss me? But my wife smells good everywhere." Cheng Yeran rubbed her neck, "Let me kiss her, let me kiss her."

  Shen Yuntang couldn't stand his coquettishness and pushed him away hard, almost pushing Cheng Yeran under the bed, "Stop talking, the water is boiling!"

  Cheng Yeran put his eyes on the pot, which only had some small bubbles and had not yet boiled. However, he stopped messing around and explained the use of the cassette stove to Shen Yuntang.

  "I just put a gas tank in it. The gas in it can be ignited. It's a small tank. We also have ones as big as water tanks and pipes. You don't need to burn firewood. You can use these gases to ignite cooking. , but it is convenient, and the food made with firewood is more delicious." Cheng Yeran saw who opened the door and put a plate of meat into it, "When you learn to read in the future, I will buy more of our I will come back to you with the books on the side to give you a comprehensive understanding of our world."