Chapter 106

...

Shen Yuntang and Tu Gen make sausages all day long. They can make dozens of sausages in one batch and transport them to the noodle shop for sale. They can be sold out in almost a day.

He could earn six to seven hundred cash a day, and there were even long queues. Later, many snack shops would order sausages from him and sell them in their own stores. Even big restaurants like Wangchun Tower also ordered sausages from them. .

The orders suddenly increased, and Shen Yuntang hired another helper to help with burning firewood and other tasks.

He has a meat grinder at home. Although it is hand-cranked, it is faster than using a kitchen knife to chop meat fillings at home. A large plate can be made in a while.

With helpers, they can work faster and the production volume gradually increases.

Later, word spread to the neighboring counties, and many people came to buy their goods. The sausages were not easy to spoil. Many people drove donkey carts over to buy them and resell them. One piece was sold for seventeen or eighty cents. You can make a lot of money.

Shen Yuntang makes sausages during the day and studies clothes patterns at night. He has no time to cook for the family. During these days, the family either makes Yuanbao or goes to a noodle shop to eat.

Cheng Yeran saw Yuan Bao and the others busy making soap, and Shen Yuntang busy making sausages. Cheng Yeran felt that he had become the most leisurely person in the family.

It just so happened that the custom-made furniture arrived today. Several of the carpenter's apprentices helped transport it. He directed them to unload the goods.

The bunk beds were placed in the Yuanbao room, and other people's tables and beds were also arranged, and then there was not only his study room.

In the past, there was only one table and two chairs in the study room. There were many books that could not be stacked on the table, so we had to put a few benches on them.

Two tables were delivered today, and they were placed side by side in front of the window. The other table was against the wall, and the custom-made large bookshelf was placed against the other wall.

He bought the chair online. It was soft and waist-protective. Recently, he often saw Shen Yuntang beating her waist, so he thought of buying a comfortable chair for Shen Yuntang.

He piled all the books that he had no place to put on the bookshelf again.

He posted his study plan on the wall. He used to have the plan in his head, but now he writes it down and can control his time better.

He was preparing to take the exam next spring and wrote the countdown time on it. Although he was just going to experience the exam atmosphere next year, he did not take it carelessly and took the exam seriously. If he tried and passed the exam, he would be fine. It saves time, you don't put pressure on yourself if you fail the exam, and you can learn from it.

He also made a small snack shelf and placed Shen Yuntang's favorite snacks in it. He also bought two pots of flowers and placed them on the windowsill, hoping that when Shen Yuntang came back from the noodle shop, he would see the changes in the small study. Praise him, even better if you can give him a reward and give him a kiss.

It turned out that Yuan Bao and Wild Dog came back first. Cheng Yeran heard them making a noise outside and went out to take a look.

Yuanbao and Wild Dog were so excited to see their new bed that they both climbed up to the upper bunk to take a look. Both wanted to sleep on it, and neither one wanted to get down.